28th August 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are necessary for BSc MSc degree in 11th and 12th

which subjects necessary for BSC MSC agree in 11 and 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  2. Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?
  3. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  4. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  5. What should I do after passing 12th to become a forensic scientist? I am a 11th standard student
  6. Am I eligible for MSc Electronics course after pursuing BSc Computer Science?
  7. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  8. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  9. BITS Pilani takes admission in its M.Sc program after 12th only or after doing B.Sc?
  10. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  11. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  12. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  13. Important subjects in 11th and 12th for a career in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which subjects should I take in 11th class to do B.Sc in IT? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join B.Sc in IT? List of Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  15. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US? -- [New]
  16. Which subjects are better for MSc?
  17. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  18. Is there any CET for joining PG diploma course in Mysore University? What is the eligibility criteria?
4th August 2014, 05:43 PM
Mr Munib

Angry Re: Which subjects are necessary for BSc MSc degree in 11th and 12th

If u r going to do bsc ,msc in physics or maths you should take maths and physics. . .if u wants to do bsc in chemstrx or bio the take chemstry and bio and you can chemstry and physcs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?