24th February 2012, 08:39 AM
asuanshu

Which subjects should I take in 11th class to do B.Sc in IT? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join B.Sc in IT? List of Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?

Iwant to do Bsc It
Iwant to know the subjects Ishould take in 11th for this course
The entrance exams needed
Related colleges for BSC IT in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Bangalore for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  3. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  4. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  6. List of colleges offering BSc in Andhra Pradesh? I have completed B.Tech ECE
  7. List of government and private colleges offering BSc Biotech in Mumbai?
  8. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  9. Information about BSc Bioinformatics course and colleges offering the course in India? Any books or subjects available?
  10. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Mumbai?
  11. List of colleges offering BSc courses in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai offering Biotechnology? entrance exams for the same?
  14. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance after passing BSc from Mumbai University with 49%
  15. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  16. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  17. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
  18. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering BSc Hons in Biotechnology?
5th May 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I take in 11th class to do B.Sc in IT? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join B.Sc in IT? List of Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?

which subject should i take in 11th to take bsc physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?