28th February 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Subjects needed for CA? Fee structure for the same and how can we complete CA course?

what are the subjects needed for c.a and what is the fees for it and how we can complete c.a cource

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification needed for sound engineering? What is the fee structure?
  2. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure of CS course? Subjects in CS course? Can I complete CS course through self study? Last date for the admission into course?
  4. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  5. What is the fee structure required to complete the under graduation course? How many years will it take to complete?
  6. What is the fee structure and duration taken for completing Masters in Psychology?
  7. How much time will it take to complete textile engineering after 12th? What will be the subjects needed?
  8. What is the fee structure followed in schools to complete till 12th standard? -- [New]
  9. Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?
  10. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. Complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for B.Tech CSE in KIIT? Is counselling fee refundable? How much loan will bank provide?
  13. What is the fee structure in Agricultural College? What are the documents needed for admission?
  14. CS course after M.Com and pursuing IWAI inter? Fee structure and subjects?
  15. What is the qualification needed for aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the qualification needed for Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  17. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
1st March 2012, 03:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects needed for CA? Fee structure for the same and how can we complete CA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the subjects needed for c.a and what is the fees for it and how we can complete c.a cource
As far as eligibility is concerned, candidates from any stream are eligible to join the course. There is no specific requirement of any specific subject or any particular combination of subjects. Candidate who have qualified higher secondary level of examination may tale the entrance test known as Common Proficiency Test conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
This test is mandatory for candidates with any qualification, whether she or he is a bachelors degree holder or have done masters in any field.

The Chartered Accountancy course comprise of the following stages:

Common Proficiency Test
Integrated Professional Competence Course
Artcleship Training
Information Technology Training
Management Training
Final Course

The Fee structure of the course is as follows:

Common Proficiency Test - Rs.6600
Integrated Professional Competence Course - Rs.10600
Artcleship Training Fee - Rs.2000
Information Technology Training Fee- Rs.4000
General Management Training - Rs.4000
Final Course - Rs.12500

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
27th August 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects needed for CA? Fee structure for the same and how can we complete CA course?

iam doing my 2 this year and i have taken commerce with computes science so plz may i know weather i can do ca?after finishing my schooling
16th February 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do C.A. without maths in class 11 12?
26th March 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

am a 12th class student studying in a cbse school in chennai . i took commerce as my group ( economics , business studies , english , marketing , accountancy) but i didnt take maths . will i still be able to become a chartered accountant ? O.o Also say does maths involved in CA studies is very tough ? thanx :)
2nd April 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

which subject is better to do CA?maths or main computer.........
22nd May 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have a pass 12th commerce in english i have to got 80% & i do a bcom . i am give ca exam .what i am do after a bcom?
26th June 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am in 12th class commerce (with maths) and i am confused about my career .I think i can score 70-80% marks in 12th.I want to go for CA course but i came to know it is very tough.So please help me is this true ?Will i be able to do CA.How and when can i prepare for CA ?? Please reply thanx..
25th August 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do CA without maths in class 11 & 12?
25th August 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com student.but in puc i am science student.is will i able to make c A now
7th December 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Im a graduate (B com with
computer application )
How can I prepare CA exam. CPT is
optional or ccompulsory for graduate student??????
Plz gve me an advice
17th February 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

hi...sir I am doing 12th commerce & businessmaths ......and may I know what are subjects in ca...??
18th February 2014, 08:20 AM
Sowmya449

The CA course stages:::
Common Proficiency Test
Integrated Professional Competence Course
Artcleship Training
Information Technology Training
Management Training
Final Course
The Fee structure of the course is as follows::
Common Proficiency Test - Rs.6600
Integrated Professional Competence Course - Rs.10600
Artcleship Training Fee - Rs.2000
Information Technology Training Fee- Rs.4000
General Management Training - Rs.4000
Final Course - Rs.12500
18th February 2014, 06:44 PM
pavan nagasuri

Before going to C.A u have to know all the levels and examination Procedure and other eligibility e.t.c

First of all U have to apply/Register for C.A C.P.T

C.P.T Examination is conducted by I.C.A.I twice in a year ( June & Dec )
Subjects in C.P.T are Accounts , M.Law ,Economics, Statistics & Maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?