20th September 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed in schools to complete till 12th standard?

What is the fee structure followed in schools to complete till 12th standard? Can you please let me know the all the different schools fee structure? In order to plan and apply for the school accordingly. Awaiting for your answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of High Schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Kota? Details and fee structure?
  2. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore
  3. Fee structure and procedure of few CBSE 12th residential schools in Odisha
  4. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  5. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  6. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  7. How to become an ICWA after 12th? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  9. Can I get school jobs with diploma course in Teacher's training?
  10. List of Residential CBSE schools located in Hyderabad and Vijayawada(A.P)? What's the fee structure for the same? How should I prepare from 5th std for joining NDA
  11. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  12. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  13. Which are the CLAT coaching centers in Delhi? Fee structure for the course?
  14. List of Science schools with fee structure which offer admission in 11th standard in Kota?
  15. List of schools which I can apply for to join direct 12th standard?
  16. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  18. Can I take BBA after scoring 50%?
20th September 2015, 11:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed in schools to complete till 12th standard?

It is not possible to give you the fee structure of the schools. This is because there are numerous schools spread across the entire nation and each have their own fee structure. SO it is not possible to provide the fee structure of all schools across India. You can comment below with the names of the schools for which you want to know the fee structure or a specific region for which you need the details and then we will respond you with a detailed description.
21st September 2015, 12:01 AM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed in schools to complete till 12th standard?

There is different fee strucuture for different schools as per different boards .
As a student do from cbse board then his fees strucutre till 5th is app. 12000..
and for the addmission till to 10th the fee structure is 15000-20000 Rs.
and now in senior secondary section the fee s is very high in private cbse schools appr. Rs.22000-30000.
But the fee strucuture for state board school is something less from it.
21st September 2015, 07:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Look dear, there are thousands of schools nowadays and therefore, it is not quite possible to provide you with he details of all the schools along with their fee structure, however, if you would have provided the names of some schools, then things would have been a bit different.

Therefore, kindly do provide the names of some schools in which you wish to get admitted in, or you wish some one else to get admission in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?