7th June 2011, 08:24 PM
neeraj500

Subjects which are needed to be prepared by electronics and instrumentation students for job placement interviews and aptitude exams?

Can you tell me the subjects which needs to be prepared for interviews for electronics and instrumentation students?Also plz tell me the subjects essential for eie students for preparing aptitude test having technical questions as well?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Placement Interviews and Technical Interviews? What should be the way of answering HR questions? Placement papers for General Aptitude for TCS?
  2. How to attend IT company walkin interview?
  3. Placement training to be prepared at the time of placement in Chennai?
  4. Subjects to be covered by Electronics & Instrumentation student for ISRO entrance exam?
  5. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  6. Chances of getting job after having 6 backlogs?
  7. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  8. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  9. What is CDAC and what is the scope of CDAC courses? How to prepare for its exam?
  10. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  11. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?
  12. Is it true that Marc B School in Bangalore have 100% placements? -- [New]
  13. Previous year Honeywell placement papers?
  14. How to prepare for public sector exams like ONGC, NTPC etc? I have done B.Tech with electronics & instrumentation stream
  15. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  16. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  18. Any separate paper for applied electronics and instrumentation engineering students in GATE?
28th February 2012, 10:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects which are needed to be prepared by electronics and instrumentation students for job placement interviews and aptitude exams?

Electronics and instruments engineering students are in huge demand in present times. This is because of the increase in number of manufacturing and software companies. It would be better if the students have undergone training in specialized fields like SCADA and PLC’s. This will give you an edge over other candidates. You should have a thorough knowledge about the various topics in the technical field and as well as knowledge in general areas to excel during the interview process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?