18th April 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Subjects required to be studied for Jamia B.Sc Biotechnology entrance exam?

I have given my 12th class exams recently, and i want to know what are the subjects i need to study for Jamia B.Sc in Biotechnology entrance exam? Please help me out!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NU entrance exam? I am doing my BSc Biotechnology
  2. Which subjects to study for preparation of GATE for Biotechnology stream?
  3. What's the difference between B.Sc with subjects biotechnology,botany,chemistry and B.Sc biotechnology course?
  4. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc Biotechnology at IIT Roorkee or not if I haven't studies Mathematics in B.Sc?
  6. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  7. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  8. Eligibility criteria for NRIs to write IIT entrance exam? Date of the entrance exam and which subjects to be studied?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  11. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  12. Can I be eligible for TRB after completing MSc(Microbiology)
  13. What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  15. How to take up the MBBS entrance exam? What is the criteria for it?
  16. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  17. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
30th April 2017, 05:52 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Subjects required to be studied for Jamia B.Sc Biotechnology entrance exam?

For B.Sc (Biotechnology), You must have passed 12th class with PCM or PCB subjects.

Employment Sectors
- Agriculture Sector
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food Manufacturing Companies
- Chemical Companies
- Laboratories
- Agro Based Industries
- Aquaculture Industries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?