21st November 2012, 10:47 PM
Hamila jalaludeen. J

How to prepare for NU entrance exam? I am doing my BSc Biotechnology

I am Hamila from Madurai, Tamil nadu.I am doing now my Bsc Biotechnology. I want to know how to prepare for jnu entrance exam. Please provide me the syllabus for the examination. I have studied pure science group in 12th standard., i have 72% in my 4th semester examination.. Am i eligible for the examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  2. How to prepare for IPS entrance exam? I am a BSc Biotechnology hons 3rd year student
  3. Am i eligible for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Clinical Laboratory Science? Books to be referred for it?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing? -- [New]
  5. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  6. Details about the entrance exam for MSc in Biotechnology? How to prepare for the entrance exam in Biotechnology?
  7. Details about BSc Biotechnology exam? Colleges organizing the entrance test?
  8. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  10. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  11. How to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam? Questions for Ph.D entrance of biotechnology?
  12. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  13. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  14. How to prepare for Entrance Exam for MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  16. How should I prepare for JAM while doing biotechnology? I am doing BSc Hons with Botany
  17. Can I sit for Civil service entrance exams after BSc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?