23rd December 2015, 12:36 PM

Is it suitable to do M.Tech in Digital Image Processing?

Well my branch is ELECTRONIC AND TELECOMMUNICATION, And I want to know that is it suitable for me to do MTECH in digital image processing?

Related Questions:
  1. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Digital Image Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Which seminar topic should i choose for 8th semester? I am pursuing engineering degree
  3. Cochin University B. Tech in Information Technology 7th Sem - Digital Image Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Can I be eligible for Ph.D in India after doing B.Tech in India and masters in UK in ECE? Minimum qualifications to apply for Ph.D?
  5. HPCL recruitment syllabus for ECE student?
  6. Solved question papers of Digital Image Processing Image Transformation?
  7. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem- Digital Image Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Model Question Papers for DRDO Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Government jobs related Computer Science or Digital Image Processing?
  10. Books for preparation for electrical and electronics exam?
  11. What do to after completing B.Tech IT? Should I do M.Tech in Telecommunication or should I prefer the teaching line? List of the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication?
  12. ECE 6th semester digital image processing question papers?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Robotics or Image Processing? I am doing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  14. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Digital Speech & Image Proccessing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How can I choose M.Tech ECE integrated course? I have completed 12th standard
  16. Which are the subjects that are good in M.Tech between VLSI, Digital Communication and Biomedical Signal Processing?
  17. DOEACC, B Level Course, Digital Image Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is it beneficial to do project on image processing? I am a student of computer engineering in 4th semester
15th February 2016, 06:31 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it suitable to do M.Tech in Digital Image Processing?

You can apply for M.tech in the nanotechnology or M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication, after you have passed B.tech in Electronics and Telecommunication. I don't think there are any options for the subject you want. In general this is a subject topic in computer science engineering or further under M.tech course taken after B.E. in the same.
So I suggest you apply for either M.Tech. in nanotechnology or M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication. These courses either have the same curriculum as you did your graduation or a syllabus that is close to to or has the components of it. If you want, you can do a short term course on digital image processing in some institute. To be very honest the graduation stream that you had, will not really complement digital image processing or computer science engineering for that matter. Please think about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?