12th October 2010, 11:55 PM
varshasaini

What do to after completing B.Tech IT? Should I do M.Tech in Telecommunication or should I prefer the teaching line? List of the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication?

what should i do after completing my b.tech(IT)...i m dull knowledge in c,c++ or any other language...

i m little bit interested in mobile communication...so should i do m.tech in mobile or prefer the teaching line according to the high salary...
and list of some good colleages of m.tech in mobile communications...

please suggest me as soon as possible..

Thank u...

6th August 2011, 09:49 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What do to after completing B.Tech IT? Should I do M.Tech in Telecommunication or should I prefer the teaching line? List of the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varshasaini View Post
what should i do after completing my b.tech(IT)...i m dull knowledge in c,c++ or any other language...

i m little bit interested in mobile communication...so should i do m.tech in mobile or prefer the teaching line according to the high salary...
and list of some good colleages of m.tech in mobile communications...

please suggest me as soon as possible..

Thank u...
What do to after completing B.Tech IT? Should I do M.Tech in Telecommunication or should I prefer the teaching line? List of the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication?

Your branch is IT which means for getting good job after B.Tech ,you must have good control on your programming languages but according to you ,you are weak in even c and c++ which are considered as basic computer programming languages. So if you want to get job now with your IT B.Tech degree then you will have to strengthen your programming languages.

You said that you are interested in Doing M.Tech so for getting good colleges you must appear in GATE EXAMINATION . GATE is the best entrance exam for getting entry into M.Tech courses. You will get IITs and NITs if you can get good rank in this very exam.The eligibility criteria in short are as follows:
  • Atleast B.Tech degree with any branch.
  • There is no any age criteria .
  • There is no any marks criteria.
  • For getting more information about GATE visit -http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/

I will suggest you to choose your career according to your interest.If you are interested in Teaching, then go for it and if you are interested in doing M.Tech then go for GATE because GATE is the best exam through which you can get good colleges.

With Regards
ravik1214
6th August 2011, 11:31 AM
kuldeepsingh976

Default Re: What do to after completing B.Tech IT? Should I do M.Tech in Telecommunication or should I prefer the teaching line? List of the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication?

after b.tech you must go for m.tech --- to open your career in teaching
6th August 2011, 03:18 PM
kalyansharma

Smile Re: What do to after completing B.Tech IT? Should I do M.Tech in Telecommunication or should I prefer the teaching line? List of the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication?

In my opinion you should study further because after M.tech you may be get a good job at this time you can't get a good job so you may go for M.tech from telecommunication branch.
for this you have to qualify gate exam so work hard for it.
one more thing i want to clear that you have to choose electronics and telecommunication as a subject for qualifying exam of gate.
6th August 2011, 03:36 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: What do to after completing B.Tech IT? Should I do M.Tech in Telecommunication or should I prefer the teaching line? List of the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication?

I think you can't go for job because you are not very well in knowledge of languages and according to your branch you must have proper command on these languages so i suggest you to go for M.tech.
and as you told me that your area of interest is in mobile communication so you can do this course after qualifying gate examination from electronics and communication paper.
Good colleges for M.tech are as follows
ALL IIT's
NIT's
jadavpur university
shivpur university
delhi college of engineering
BIT mesra
BITS pilani
etc
for more information you can visit the site of gate.
good luck work hard
7th August 2011, 12:03 AM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: What do to after completing B.Tech IT? Should I do M.Tech in Telecommunication or should I prefer the teaching line? List of the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication?

M.tech is the good option after completing b.tech than teaching field

m.tech:-

**master of technology

**2year course

**eligibility is b.tech/be or master degree in any stream

**you must write graduate aptitude test in engineering (gate) exam

best colleges:-

1.indian institute of technology

2.national institute of technology

3.bits,pilani

4.delhi engineering college

5.vit

6.anna university

7.srm university

i can attach some gate papers and prepare well
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ee11.pdf(576.2 KB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf EE-2010.pdf(139.2 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf EE-GATE-09.pdf(140.7 KB, 48 views)
7th September 2011, 04:39 AM
jitendra1117

hi friend
you can do job or study .it's depend on you that what you want
if you wanna do job then many government companies are present there , and when you wanna go for study then go ahead
27th April 2012, 06:30 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you must have good control on your programming languages but according to you ,you are weak in even c and c++ which are considered as basic computer programming languages. So if you want to get job now with your IT B.Tech degree then you will have to strengthen your programming languages.You said that you are interested in Doing M.Tech so for getting good colleges you must appear in GATE EXAMINATION . GATE is the best entrance exam for getting entry into M.Tech courses.you must write graduate aptitude test in engineering gate exam best colleges:-
indian institute of technology
national institute of technology
bits,pilani
delhi engineering college
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?