1st August 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Books for preparation for electrical and electronics exam?

whether any books for preparation in written exam for Electrical and Electronics Engineering Exams
Regards
S.K.DEy

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for PSU exam for electrical and electronics branch?
  2. Books to be referred for GATE preparation for electrical and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Useful books for preparation for Public Sector Unit Exam?
  4. How to start preparation for IES? Books to be referred?
  5. Reference books for preparation of JE(Electronics)?
  6. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  7. How should I start preparation for IES exam for electronics engineering?
  8. Top books for GATE exam preparation? Details and prices for the books?
  9. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  10. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  11. Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  12. Good books for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  13. Books that are to be referred for GATE? I belong to electrical and electronics stream
  14. Books to be referred for IES exam preparation? I am a final year student in Electrical branch
  15. Details of JST exam? After B.Tech Electrical and Electronics stream can I appear for this exam? Syllabus of the exam and the books to be referred?
  16. How to become IAS official after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in electrical and electronics engineering? Study material for preparation?
  17. How to pursue GATE after studying final year EEE?
  18. How should I prepare for IES? Which books to prefer? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
22nd April 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books for preparation for electrical and electronics exam?

control system best book for gate preparation
26th January 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books for preparation for electrical and electronics exam?

please tell me the best books to clear the written exam of JE and AE for electrical branch ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?