21st July 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for a better future prospective? I've done B.Com with Honor from Calcutta university and persuading MBA(4th sem) in Finance from IGNOU

Dear Sir,
i m Soumitra Manna, i am 25 years old, i passed b.com with honor from calcutta university on . after that due to my financial problem i was not able to continue further study. Now i m in job with Sahara Housingfina corporation ltd at Asansol (WB). i m here more than 3 years my present salary 12000/- pm but i am here as a retainer. i am also persuading MBA (4th semester out of 5th) in finance form IGNOU. but now i m not finding out any growth in my life. what i will do or no. kindly suggest me what should be done by me at present for my career growth. i m really desponded with my career. just i have finished. please suggest me.
i shall be waiting for your best forwarded advice for me.

Thanks
Soumitra Manna

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University
  2. Is this a good decision of joining MCA from IGNOU having interested in Computer Language after the completion of B.Com?
  3. Is it worth to complete graduation from mumbai university for a bright future?
  4. How to pass B.Com from IGNOU with good marks?
  5. How to make my future in finance? I am a B.Com graduate
  6. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  7. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  8. Can I study MCA from IGNOU with low marks in graduation
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  10. Weightage given to academics in Symbiosis & NMIMS for admission to MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  12. Can I pursue B.Ed from IGNOU? I have done 2 years graduation from Calcutta University
  13. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  14. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?
  15. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  16. Can I study PhD in Economics in Calcutta University having secured 54.66% in M.A. from IGNOU? -- [New]
  17. WHat is the cost of diploma in Banking Finance through IGNOU?
  18. Fee structure for B.Com course in Correspondence?
15th February 2016, 06:40 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do for a better future prospective? I've done B.Com with Honor from Calcutta university and persuading MBA(4th sem) in Finance from IGNOU

Soumitra, I hope by now you have completed MBA in IGNOU. I don't know what is there to be upset when you not only have a master's degree. You will get better jobs, as compared to the ones which you could have got in your graduation. But let me tell you that the starting salary for any job that you get now will be around Rs.15,000. This will be much more, say around Rs.25,000, if you apply for management related jobs in corporate sectors. Since you have already passed out MBA, I suggest, you sit for all pool campussing held in Kolkata from time to time. You will get this information from online job portals like www.naukri.com or http://kolkata.timesjobs.com/. Maintain your latest profile in such job portals and regularly visit their site for getting information on new recruiters. After few months, you will have calls coming from various recruiters, asking you to come down to an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?