31st January 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 2nd year?

i am a b.tech 2nd year student in ECE.please guide me what should i do in my summer training after 4th sem?what are the choices for me in my trade?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  2. Is it beneficial to do Summer Training during 2nd year of B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  3. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  4. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  5. Summer training or course in Lucknow after 2nd year B.Tech(ECE)?
  6. Guidance to do Summer Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  9. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  10. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  11. How to do training in summer vacations? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech ECE
  12. How to do summer training in NTPC after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  13. Good summer training after 2nd year B.Tech (ECE)?
  14. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  16. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  17. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  18. How to apply for summer or Internship training while in 2nd year ECE?
1st February 2011, 01:18 PM
pushpa dubey

Default Re: Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 2nd year?

as you may know training after 2nd year is not compulsory in institutions courses so you shold not rush behind certificates rather go for some courses in recognised institutions like Embedded Systems,VHDL,Verilog that will help you in your further syllabus also,you could check out institutions like CETPA and others also.
1st February 2011, 05:07 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i think you should do summer training after 4th semester. summer training help you a lot to be familiar with the industry also it gives advantage at the time of recruitment. so you should go for it.

but also you have to take training from a good organization. there are so many private and government sector which provide training for technical student. you amy try for it. some organization of government provide training for ECE students are
BHEL
ISRO
BSNL
ECIL
Indian Railway etc.

there may be a good competition to take admission into the training program. till you have to try to enter there.

best wishes.
1st February 2011, 08:59 PM
mohit brh

yes you can do summer training after completing 2nd year
you need to send recommendation letter of your college and resume.
you can complete you training from many PSU.
BSNL
BHEL
EIL
ECIL
IFFCO
BEL
1st February 2011, 09:11 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a b.tech 2nd year student in ECE.please guide me what should i do in my summer training after 4th sem?what are the choices for me in my trade?
summer training u should try in bsnl,bhel,isro etc
u can also do the summer training after 3rd year that is most useful
1st February 2011, 11:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If You Are In B.tech 2nd Year, Then You Are Not Eligible to Go In Summer Training. You Have To Go In 4th Semester. So, Please dont Worry, Whenever Your Summer Training Is Held, Your Colleges Will Informed You And they will Tell You, If You Are go In Summer Training With The Help Of Colleges Or You Can Go In Summer Training By Your Own.

So, If You are Go In Summer Traning By Your Own, Then Please Choose Good Company, So That They will Give You The Live Projects And Chance to Work In A Company. So, Please Take Your Summer Training Seriously.

So, These Are Some Good Companies Which Provide Summer Training to The Students, But To Apply for these Company You Need to get Permission Letter From Your College And Submit In These Companies -

BHEL

Tata Motors

BSNL

HERO HONDA.
2nd February 2011, 12:14 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hi,

I am very happy to hear that you are keen to undergo training in your 4th sem. Training will help sharpen your mind and give you a real world experience which will add to your accolades.
However i have an element whether your university allows training in the 4th semester itself as most universities have this provision only after the 6th semester.

You being an ECE i suggest that you can apply for training in the following fields:

1.Microprocessor and applications
2.Embedded Systems
3.Robotics
4.Micro controller.(MCU)

You can apply for training at the following companies:
1.BHEL
2.Bharat Electrical
3.BSNL
2nd February 2011, 03:25 AM
Youga1989
Junior Member+

Quote:
My friend Go for BSNL Summer training course so that it will be better for an Communication branch.
2nd February 2011, 01:35 PM
Sara22

Quote:
You have to attend your summaer training program once you complete your 4th Semester.Get some ideas from your seniors as well as from your department staffs.Many organizations are providing summer training for the students.The time duration will be for two weeks.Before going to join the training get some idea and knowledge about the specific topic.You need to submit your college permission letter to the organization.It will be useful for your main project as well as you can learn something about the organization culture.
2nd February 2011, 02:21 PM
aryabhatta

I would like to tell you that this training is some what useless only training of third year is mandatory if you are free then you can go for training.

i want to suggest you to do some courses instead training like:

embedded systems

vlsi

matlab
2nd February 2011, 03:04 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 2nd year?

Quote:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited @ Hyderabad Is giving summer Training for third Year Students with ECE background.

You can go there, Even i went to the same place, There will be a krishna Sir he's most Experience than any other Trainer there.

He has gotta a vast Knowledge due to seniority and Experiences in this field.

For Notificaiton for the Summer Training @ RTTC i.e rignal Telecomm training centre HYD, GAUCHIBAULLI.

Click here

Good luck....
2nd February 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 2nd year?

Quote:
you may go for embeded and also u have choice for telecommunication,there are so many companies which provides good training like BSNl,vodafone,etc ask me if u want to list of companies whic provide training...all the best
7th February 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of B.tech ECE, 2nd year. please tell me the procedure about joining summer training in lucknow and kanpur and in which company should i join? my email account is [email protected]
please reply soon
thanks
16th February 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech 2nd year (ECE) student.please tell me about the courses/training i should do after 4th sem.
and please also tell me d procedures for applying for course/training.
17th February 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech 2nd year ec student i want to do training in kanpur and lucknow can you suggest me how to apply in hal and bsnl
19th February 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i m a b.tech 2nd year (ECE) student.please tell me about the courses/training i should do after 4th sem.
and please also tell me d procedures for applying for course/training.
i want to do 1 month of training in guwahati bsnl.so, plz tell me how can i apply for it.
20th February 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i m 2nd yar e&c student nd i want all the information regarding summer traing in bsnl,kolkata,plz help me nd tell me all the procedure related to this as fast as possible.
21st February 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

give me some gud companies name where i can go for summer training......m an ece student of 4th semester....
22nd February 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I would like to do summer training after 4th semester(ETE dept). please help me. my email id is [email protected]..
22nd February 2011, 05:06 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

i think you can do training whenever you want to .it will always help you out in future as

you will have more experience then your batch mates .there are many companies where

you can do your training like bsnl ,forbes marshall, sony ericsson, nokia and many

companies .you can do it either applying from your college or by direct visiting them .

they may take some amount initially not more then 4000 generally and duration depends from company to company
26th March 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Re:Summer Training after B.tech (E.C.E)2ND year...
I m pursuing my b.tech ....I want summer training in emmbeded system..from free training companies....Ihope u give me suggestion that which company is helpful for my success......
Thanking You........
26th March 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hiii i m student of ece...i wanna to do my summer training after my 4th sem in delhi...please tell me all the informations regarding this...
30th March 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year. I want to do summer training in Chandigarh. Please tell me all the informations regarding Microprocessor and applications, Robotics, Micro controller, telecom and Embedded System.
31st March 2011, 07:15 PM
kunal4win

you should do summer
training after 4th semester.
summer training help you a lot
to be familiar with the industry
also it gives advantage at the
time of recruitment. so you should go for it. but also you have to take
training from a good
organization. there are so many
private and government sector
which provide training for
technical student. you amy try for it. some organization of
government provide training for
ECE students are
BHEL
ISRO
BSNL ECIL
Indian Railway etc. there may be a good competition
to take admission into the
training program. till you have to
try to enter there. best wishes.
3rd April 2011, 10:16 PM

Smile Re: Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 2nd year?

hi i am b.tech 2nd year student in mnit from ece. iwant to do training in hero honda
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
If You Are In B.tech 2nd Year, Then You Are Not Eligible to Go In Summer Training. You Have To Go In 4th Semester. So, Please dont Worry, Whenever Your Summer Training Is Held, Your Colleges Will Informed You And they will Tell You, If You Are go In Summer Training With The Help Of Colleges Or You Can Go In Summer Training By Your Own.

So, If You are Go In Summer Traning By Your Own, Then Please Choose Good Company, So That They will Give You The Live Projects And Chance to Work In A Company. So, Please Take Your Summer Training Seriously.

So, These Are Some Good Companies Which Provide Summer Training to The Students, But To Apply for these Company You Need to get Permission Letter From Your College And Submit In These Companies -

BHEL

Tata Motors

BSNL

HERO HONDA.
12th April 2011, 07:17 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited @ Hyderabad Is giving summer Training for third Year Students with ECE background.

You can go there, Even i went to the same place, There will be a krishna Sir he's most Experience than any other Trainer there.

He has gotta a vast Knowledge due to seniority and Experiences in this field.

For Notificaiton for the Summer Training @ RTTC i.e rignal Telecomm training centre HYD, GAUCHIBAULLI.

thanks
23rd April 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What type of training is suitable in Indian Railway after complition of 2nd year ECE?
23rd April 2011, 09:12 PM
Upayan

please give me details about the training after the complition of 2nd year ECE in indian
23rd April 2011, 09:16 PM
Upayan

Where is the training after complition of 2nd year ECE is given in kolkata?
25th April 2011, 08:17 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,

The Companies to undergo Summer Training be listed below:
1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films
5. Any embedded companies like Intel, etc.,

Summer courses related to your core companies.

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA

All the Best.
25th April 2011, 08:20 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,

1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA

All the Best.
26th April 2011, 01:46 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
As you are waiting Or searching For most avaited institute where you can do your summer Training , Then yes its There and a Summer Training For Entc Students who are in Pre final Or final years Given by Lots of Telecom Department companies for Internships/industrial training and Project work.

One of them is BSNL HYDERABAD:-
BSNL is going have Summer Training in May End Or June starting Week.
You can see more details on The below Given Site.

Even i have attached fee structure and Project Details/Summer training Details in the below Attachment.

Refer:-http://www.rttchyd.bsnl.co.in/
thanks
26th April 2011, 02:52 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
i think you should do summer training after 4th semester. summer training help you a lot to be familiar with the industry also it gives advantage at the time of recruitment. so you should go for it.
but also you have to take training from a good organization. there are so many private and government sector which provide training for technical student. you amy try for it. some organization of government provide training for ECE students are
BHEL
ISRO
BSNL
ECIL
Indian Railway etc.
there may be a good competition to take admission into the training program. till you have to try to enter there.
thanks
26th April 2011, 03:42 PM
sand_soni

Quote:
Dear
B.Tech 2nd year student in ECE steam , can apply for summer traing in any electonics or communication industry where you can see and learn about many equiment and working principal . service industry is also plays a major role and plateform for learing and fault diagnos so i advice chose service sector if you want learning from doing and apply in indus tower ,BSNL or other communication industy.
13th May 2011, 11:01 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films

1. Embedded solutions
2. PCB layout designing
3. Circuit designing
4. PLC
5. VLSI designing
6. Labview
7. Matlab/Comsol
8. SCADA
10th July 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am a b.tech 2nd year student in ece.please guide me what should i do in my summer training after 4th sem?what are the choices for me in my trade?
tell me
10th July 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am a b.tech 2nd year student in ece.please guide me what should i do in my summer training after 4th sem?what are the choices for me in my trade?
tell me institutes in chandigarh
1st January 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am 2nd year b.tech (ECE) student can u plz tell me which is the best feild for training??
1st January 2012, 09:53 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
dear friend,

After B.Tech. 2nd year you can also find a summer training in some top companies like :

* T.C.S.
* Wipro
* C.T.S.
* Infosys
* Accenture
* Tech Mahindra
* I.B.M. etc.

good day.
2nd January 2012, 10:04 AM
sylishneha

Summer training after B.Tech
* T.C.S.
* Wipro
* C.T.S.
* Infosys
* Accenture
* Tech Mahindra
* I.B.M. etc.
2nd January 2012, 10:45 AM
anlakshmi

Yes,you can do summer training after completing 2nd year.

You have to take training from a good organization.

There are so many private and government sector which provide training for technical student.Some organization of government provide training for ECE students are as follows:

BHEL
ISRO
BSNL
EIL
ECIL etc..

You can also take the GATE training and it is useful to continue your studies after completion of your B.tech.You can try it choose any one.
20th February 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

where can i do one month summer training in LABVIEW...
21st February 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am 2nd year b.tech (ECE) student can u plz tell me which is the best feild for training?? and how to entry there???

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/summer-training-after-b-tech-ece-2nd-year-80005.html#ixzz1n1wmB1ny
27th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech 2year ece student can u plz tel me that ,i want go in (chanal instructuction officer) in air force so u tell me that in whith company jon to the summer training ..???
2nd March 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in ece 4th sem, i would like to know about from where i take summer training which is best from drdo,isro,bsnl,mtnl,railways and any other
17th April 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir is it benificail to have summer training in companies or we should approach private institutions for summer training?
22nd May 2012, 05:51 PM
onest

Once you complete your 4th Semester.Get some ideas from your seniors as well as from your department staffs.Many organizations are providing summer training for the students.The time duration will be for two weeks.Before going to join the training get some idea and knowledge about the specific topic.You need to submit your college permission letter to the organization.
8th September 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

i want general topic but new technology based topics for ece dept like future technology
embeded system
VLSI
microphones
integerated chip or any other topics
6th January 2013, 09:20 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Summer training after B.Tech (ECE) 2nd year?

1.ibm
2.tcs
3.cts
4.wipro
5.accenture
6.infosys
7.tech mahindra
8.bsnl
9.mtnl
10.photo films

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
15th January 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

hi i am a ece 2nd year student(4th sem) and i want to do training,pls guide me how to go forward,,which companies and which topics to choose(preferable elctronics)...

pls reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?