5th April 2012, 05:33 PM
Jitander Aryan

How to do training in summer vacations? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech ECE

i m a 2nd year student of b.tech(ece). i want to do training in summer vacations.
which company offers training with the following conditions:
1) how much i payable for it?
2)or payment free..?

15th January 2013, 01:08 PM
Saikiran M

Default Re: How to do training in summer vacations? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitander Aryan View Post
i m a 2nd year student of b.tech(ece). i want to do training in summer vacations.
which company offers training with the following conditions:
1) how much i payable for it?
2)or payment free..?
Hey brother,

Its good that you have started thinking of training at right time.
the various kinds of training availed across industries, educational institutions are:
1. In-plant training/ Industrial training
2. Diploma or certification course on various courses
3. Mini Project/ Project
4. Apprenticeships/ fellowships

One thing common in all the above is that the students undergoing through these courses/ trainings can be sure of the career in leading pace despite of scarcity of jobs in market.

To the point, my answer to you (or any ECE student ) would be to join a course in VLSI systems, Micro electronics, Adv. wireless systems or Embedded Systems at...
i) CDAC (recommended)
Fee: Rs. 40k to 70k (as per course)
I can feel that the course fee is very high in Cdac, but its worth it. Cdac has state-of-art faculty and great infrastructure. The candidates trained at cdac are currently working in leading positions at AMD, Intel, Tata Motors, etc.,
Features: Inplant training, live project work and certification is provided which is valued as best in the current industry.
Log on to www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=professional_electronics for indepth details

ii)Citd (recommended)
Fee: Rs. 6k to 30k (as per course)
This is bit affordable. The faculty at Citd are managers and professionals currently working at various PSUs and state/ central govt companies. Highly experienced but will show interest only if students are really interested.
Features: Inplant training, live project work and certification is provided which is well valued in the market.
Logon to http://www.citdindia.org/html/vlsi-short-term.htm for indepth details

You can also avail similar fellowships/ trainings at many govt/pvt companies like BHEL, HAL, NTPC, DRDO, RCI, TATA motors, GE, etc., you have to personally visit their premises (or websites otherwise) and apply to the concerned department there.

::CAUTION::
Kindly do not join any XYZ institute for similar courses as the education/ training at these premises are of low stantards. About 90% of private institutes are fraudulent and lack professional faculty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?