28th July 2015, 06:15 PM
unknown789

Syllabus and advantages of Lateral entry into MCA?

I have completed b.com now i'am intrested in doing mca,, can i get more information about lateral entry like its syllabus and advantages, and what is the syllabus for bcom students

Related Questions:
  1. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  3. Advantages and Disadvantages of pursuing MCA Lateral entry after BCA completion?
  4. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  5. Which are the colleges providing lateral entry in MCA from BCA holder? What is the syllabus?
  6. How to apply for MCA lateral entry after doing MCA? I am a graduate in BSc computer science
  7. Which is the best course after doing BCA?
  8. Am I eligible for lateral entry in 3rd semester of MCA regular?
  9. What is the syllabus for MCA 2nd year lateral entry entrance exam?
  10. Difference between 3 years MCA and Lateral Entry MCA? Any disadvantage of studying in Lateral Entry MCA compared to 3 years MCA?
  11. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  12. DIT, Dehradun or Graphic Era University, which is best for MCA in respect of placement? What is the difference between MCA and MCA lateral entry?
  13. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry for Anna University? I have done BCA lateral entry in tamilnadu open university
  14. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry after doing BCA in Tamilnadu Open University?
  15. Eligibility for MCA lateral entry in SRM University after B.Sc and fee details for the same?
  16. Admission in Later Entry MCA through PTU
  17. Does Anna University provide any lateral entry for MCA students? Procedure to apply for lateral entry in Anna University?
  18. What can I do after BSc in CS?
14th December 2017, 07:08 AM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: Syllabus and advantages of Lateral entry into MCA?

You are not eligible for MCA (Lateral Entry) after completion of B.Com. Main benefit of lateral entry in MCA is directly entry into 2nd year of MCA. For getting admission in MCA, You are required to apply for MCA admission in regular mode. Admission to MCA will be based on score obtained in entrance exam.

MCA (Lateral Entry) Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree of minimum three years in BCA or B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with mathematics subject at 12th level or graduation.
- You are required to apply and appear entrance exam conducted by respective university.

MCA Entrance Syllabus
- Mathematics
- Analytical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Awareness
- General English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?