18th December 2011, 11:28 AM
sandhya chauhan

Syllabus for AFMC Exam? When to apply for this Exam?

hello, sir/madam
my name is sandhya and this year i will be completing my 12th science. i just want to ask that what will be the syllabus for AFMC 2012 entrence exam?? and when we can apply for it?

18th December 2011, 04:40 PM
th. sangita

Default Re: Syllabus for AFMC Exam? When to apply for this Exam?

hii sandhya,,,,

the AFMC syllabus is well given in the prospectus where the application form is also attached. You simply need to fill up the form and submit or send to the address which is mention in the prospectus. In the overall you simply need to purchase the prospectus and u will get to know evrything about it. I think the prospective must be available by now or in some days by early january in the nearest career centres. You can still be in the 12th appearing to seat for the test.

Best wishes for the exam!!!!!
23rd January 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

hello!
sir/ma'am,
i have passed hs in 2010 with 65% marks in pcb. I want to appear the AFMC entrnce examination this year. So are forms available online & from where in Guwahati I can collect AFMC offline forms?
Suraj Tani
7th February 2012, 12:23 AM
sylishneha

AFMC entrance examination application form and AFMC Question Paper | Medical entrance exam
Their is no defined syllabus for AFMC exam.however the general pattern of exam comes from you 11th and 12th level class.

AFMC exam consist of following section:
*Physics
*Biology
*Chemistry
*Intelligence
*English language comperhension
*Logic and Reasioning
25th February 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir , kindly let me know that when the form for entrence test is available for AFMC exam this year 2012 thanks and redards. GP Chouhan
29th February 2012, 01:16 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhya chauhan View Post
hello, sir/madam
my name is sandhya and this year i will be completing my 12th science. i just want to ask that what will be the syllabus for AFMC 2012 entrence exam?? and when we can apply for it?
HI!
IMPORTANT DATES FOR A.F.M.C EXAM:-
LAST DATE OF FILLING OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 05 MARCH 2012
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF FEE AT ANY SBI BRANCH: 06 MARCH 2012
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF FORMS SENT BY POST : 12 MARCH 2012
DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION : 06 MAY 2012
TIME TO REPORT AT EXAMINATION CENTRE : 9.00 A.M.

Syllabus for A.F.M.C entrance exam:-
The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 11th
and 12th class under the 10 + 2 scheme/Pre-medical/Intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the CBSE/State Education Board/Indian University.

GOOD LUCK!
29th February 2012, 08:37 PM
rvidyasagar

Please refer to the Prospectus of MBBS entrance in the AFMC webpage http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in/PROSPECTUS_2012.pdf.

The registration has already commenced. last date for online registration is 5th March and the physical copies should reach by 12th March.

Exam is scheduled on 6th May.

The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 11th and 12th class
under the 10+2 scheme/Pre-medical/Intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the CBSE/State Education Board/Indian University. So, you do not have to make any extra preparation other than brushing up your Higher Secondary subjects.

Do hurry up and put in your application and then plunge into hectic preparation. This is a precious seat if you manage to get it.

All the best.
22nd March 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, p
i have submitted registration form on 23feb my registration no.is 110347 but due to some problem i could not change the password which is given by you .so i am not understanding what should i do now so that my form will be accept .my registration would not cancelled
11th April 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
i am himani i am currently in 11th mam i want want to give afmc exams when can i give the exam and could u please suggest some suggestion to clear out this exam.
30th September 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

hello mam/sir,
i am svetlana currently in 9th,my aim is to join AFMC what preparations should i do for this??...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?