3rd April 2015, 12:01 AM
swapnasharvanan

Syllabus and books for Junior Assistant exam 2015?

Hello sir...
What is the syllabus for Jr.ASST. 2015 According to you which books i can follow. Please sir tell me, no one is there to guide me. My stream is Computer Science..........

4th April 2015, 10:04 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and books for Junior Assistant exam 2015?

The common recruitment exam that will be conducted for recruitment of Junior Assistants in to subordinate services is provided by the SSSC commission.

Selection is based on written examination, Typing Test + Academic Evaluation,Interview.

Syllabus for Junior Assistant--

General Awareness, Current Events and Affairs, Mathematics and Statistics, Indian Economy, History and Geography of India, Economy, History, Geography, UP Current Events, Logical Reasoning, General English Grammar and Computer Knowledge are the subjects from which the questions will be posed.

Typing Test + Academic Evaluation. Aspirant must have minimum typing speed 35 words per minute to qualify in typing test.

Books for Junior Assistant exam-

16th May 2015, 12:57 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Best books for Junior Assistant exam 2015

16th August 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello
Sir..
WHICH TYPE OF QUESTIONS ON MATHS COMES FOR ONGC JR. ASSISTANCE (MM) EXAMS... please give me any questions or syllabus for that... which one help for preparation...
thanks
25th November 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

please send me guide book of Junior Assistant Post for Education department. [email protected]
11th May 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=swapnasharvanan;4908415]Hello sir...
What is the syllabus for Jr.ASST. 2015 According to you which books i can follow. Please sir tell me, no one is there to guide me. My stream is management..........there are a lot of books in market so i get confused to choose correct writer book for banking entrance examination so please help me to find the book
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?