12th September 2010, 12:39 AM

Syllabus for CET for lateral entry admission in IPU for Mechanical Engineering

Sir/mam
may I know the syllabus for CET for lateral entry on mechanical engineering in IPU? I have done diploma in mechanical n I want to take admission in degree.
Raj

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the syllabus for Lateral Entry in Mechanical Engineering of DTU? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  4. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  5. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  6. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  7. How to take admission in DTU or IPU by lateral entry admission?
  8. What is the process for taking admission through Lateral Entry? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  9. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  10. Syllabus for MIT Manipal entrance exam for Lateral entry admission to B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  12. Are there any chances in syllabus for Karnataka lateral entry CET for E&C branch?
  13. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  14. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  15. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  16. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. How may I get the syllabus for entrance exam which providing opportunities to take admission in Jharkhand engineering colleges through lateral entry?
  18. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
13th September 2010, 07:32 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus for CET for lateral entry admission in IPU for Mechanical Engineering

hii
u can contact to the office of ipu and get the syllabus from there..
and also from net..
good luck..
17th September 2010, 12:50 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus for CET for lateral entry admission in IPU for Mechanical Engineering

I couldnt find the syllabus for IPUCET.Maybe they have not provided it on their site. But the syllabus is similar to other lateral entry exam

Mostly you may have the basics of 11th and 12th std and also your engineering subject. So first of all prepare your engineering subject well and then try to cover up the basic subjects like Algebra,mechanics,organic chemistry etc...
17th September 2010, 08:56 PM
nuzhat fathima

hi,for lateral entry you have to write cet.what you have read you must be perfect in that.for further information you you can search in www.ipu.co.in
18th September 2010, 12:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Dear Raj, there is no specific syllabus available for the CET by IPU, it would be covering general science for 11 and 12th. But, you can definitely download the previous year’s papers and refer. Please follow the links:
http://www.educationbangalore.com/cet/questionbank/2006chemistry.pdf
http://www.educationbangalore.com/cet/questionbank/2006maths.pdf
http://www.simplylearnt.com/test/view/Engineering-Entrance-Exam-2008-1_General-question-experte91d
21st September 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done two year diploma from sliet punjab after 12th ,is my diploma is valid in ipu lateral entry?
21st December 2010, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

can you sent me the complete syllabus of lateral entry examination?
2nd February 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

whether the candidate of diplomo in Electronics (Robotics) is eligible to admit into Lateral entry in B.E Mechanical Engineering.

kindly reply to this mail ID : [email protected]
12th February 2011, 09:49 PM
lakshmikanthdme

pls send me the lateral entry previous questions paper for mechanical.....im studyin dme 6th sem
27th April 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hi,

plz send me previous year diploma in mechanicle eng CET question papers to [email protected]
12th May 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

test of leet test date
30th May 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the lateral entry previous questions paper for mechanical.....im studyin dme 6th sem
31st May 2011, 05:21 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

there is no specific syllabus available for the CET by IPU, it would be covering general science for 11 and 12th. But, you can definitely download the previous year’s papers and refer. Please follow the links:
http://www.educationbangalore.com/cet/questionbank/2006chemistry.pdf
http://www.educationbangalore.com/cet/questionbank/2006maths.pdf
http://www.simplylearnt.com/test/view/Engineering-Entrance-Exam-2008-1_General-question-experte91d
6th June 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i want cet sylabus & question papers for diploma in mechanical engg
17th June 2011, 07:05 PM
dpkkottan

iit let syllabus for mehanical/automobile
21st June 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

pl send me lateral entry mock CET papers of Mechanical Engg for 2011
10th August 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

collage offering lateral entry for second year . does ipu offer do
16th September 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am appering in diploma from mechanical engineering. i want to preparing for b.tech lateral entry ,may u send me lateral entry exam syallbus on my email id , my email is [email protected] will thankful of u.
20th October 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

can u give the name of topics that r included in the leet
8th April 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I am going to appear in lateral entry exam for b.tech 7n inderprasth university. Please provide the sampel paper for the same
Please i would be very thankful pleaasss
6th May 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to know civil btech lateral entry scyllabous
Can any one help me to know dis?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?