27th November 2010, 11:59 AM
nidhi12

Descriptive papers for united bank of India Clerical?

descriptive papers for united bank of india clerical....please send to me the papers

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  2. Types of questions that are asked in Descriptive paper of United bank of India Clerk Exam?
  3. Syllabus of descriptive paper written exam of united bank of india clerk exam
  4. Bank of India PO descriptive papers of previous 5 years
  5. Syllabus and previous year papers of Andhra Bank Clerical Exam?
  6. Bank of India GBO exam Last Five Years Question Papers for Objective and Descriptive Papers
  7. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  8. United Bank of India PO Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Last 5 years solved question papers of state bank of India clerical? -- [New]
  10. Punjab national bank descriptive question and answers of Clerical Exam? Previous years papers of PNB? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When are the IBPS exam results going to be declared in February?
  12. Central Bank of India Clerical Exam Model Question Papers?
  13. How to get Bank clerical exam study material?
  14. Model question papers of Central Bank of India Clerical Exam? Previous year solved question paper for CBI Clerical Exam?
  15. Could a student having 60 marks in AIEEE get admission in any government engineering college situated in Karnataka, MP, AP or Tamil Nadu?
  16. Previous year question papers of Andhra Bank bank clerk exam
  17. How to write descriptive papers in bank po exams?
  18. Previous years papers of PO united bank of India?
16th October 2011, 12:58 AM
kinika

Default Re: Descriptive papers for united bank of India Clerical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhi12 View Post
descriptive papers for united bank of india clerical....please send to me the papers
1.RAU'S IAS ACADEMY

2.AAKASH IAS ACADEMY

you can download study-material for upsc prelims download from this institute and you can give the order to this institute ............

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/study-material-ias-prelims-exam-81279.html#ixzz1asObRqUV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?