23rd November 2010, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What type of descriptive questions are asked for United Bank Clerk Exam? Last 5 years question papers?

i want to know that which type of discreptive question should be asked for the united bank clerk exam? and i also want last 5 years exam papers

Related Questions:
  1. Types of questions that are asked in Descriptive paper of United bank of India Clerk Exam?
  2. Which type of questions are asked in Bank Clerk exam? -- [New]
  3. Socio economics bank awareness papers for exams of Bank of Baroda Clerk? What type of computer questions are asked?
  4. United Bank of India PO Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Syllabus of descriptive paper written exam of united bank of india clerk exam
  6. Allahabad Bank PO Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What type of questions will be asked in the interview for the post of clerk exam in UCO bank?
  8. Model question papers of Bank Clerk exams for descriptive questions
  9. What type of questions are asked in Exam of Clerk Requirement Post of AP?
  10. How to prepare for Descriptive Questions of Bank Exams?
  11. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Solved Question Papers of IBPS PO Exam? What kind of Computer Questions asked in the Exam? Pattern of Descriptive Exam?
  13. How to get Descriptive Questions asked in Bank PO Exams?
  14. Previous years question papers for federal bank clerk exam?
  15. Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous year Descriptive type questions for Bank Exams?
  17. Indian Overseas Bank PO Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years
11th October 2011, 12:32 AM
pankaj.thakur3

Default Re: What type of descriptive questions are asked for United Bank Clerk Exam? Last 5 years question papers?

sir as you are apply 4 bank clerical exam. I was also going to applying this exam but my age is 17yr.but my frnds apply 4 this exam.
They told me that there will be simple qus. On mathematical problems like :-find the value of 'x'? S.P,C.P. Loss,gain. Etc. And and part'll be on english(grammer) and the 3rd one is on g.k. I think u should buy a book bank clerical entrance exams. 4m any book depot. In that book there will be solved pervious years qus. Paper? Thats cost will be less then 200. That will help u lots more so buy that book.
So best of luck,may this info. Helpfull 2 u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?