20th February 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for DRDO Computer science for Senior Technician?

Sir,
plese send me the syllabus of the computer science of the drdo entrance-2011 for senear technician. my e-mail id- [email protected].
thanks.

24th February 2011, 12:48 PM
manish2588

Default Re: Syllabus for DRDO Computer science for Senior Technician?

THE SYLLABUS for DRDO-set Computer science is as follows....

Theory of Computation: Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Undecidability; NP-completeness.

Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of combinational and sequential circuits; Number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).

Computer Organization and Architecture: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage.

Programming and Data Structures: Programming in C; Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing, Scope, Binding; Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees, Binary heaps.

Algorithms: Analysis, Asymptotic notation, Notions of space and time complexity, Worst and average case analysis; Design: Greedy approach, Dynamic programming, Divide-and-conquer; Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching.

Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environments, Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimization.

Operating System: Processes, Threads, Inter-process communication, Concurrency, Synchronization, Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

Databases: ER-model, Relational model (relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B and B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control.

Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, LAN technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), Flow and error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP and sockets, IP(v4), Application layer protocols (icmp, dns, smtp, pop, ftp, http); Basic concepts of hubs, switches, gateways, and routers.
2nd May 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam... please give information for following questions....
1)what is the minimum and maximum age limit?
2)what type of jobs we can expect, is it government job or private sector?
3)is there any entrance exam or related post for master level(M.Tech)?
4)is there any selection process apart from SET exam?
16th June 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
plese send me the syllabus of the computer science of the drdo entrance-2011 for senear technician. my e-mail id- [email protected].
thanks.
2nd February 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
plese send me the syllabus of the computer science of the drdo entrance-2016 for senior technician. my e-mail id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?