2nd October 2011, 03:20 PM
varsha rathore

Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Hindi Literature from Kutch University?

and want to know about syllabus for enterance exam and date of exam
want to do phd in hindi literature from kutch university

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Hindi Literature?
  2. Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  3. Syllabus and pattern of Lovely Professional University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  4. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
  5. What is the venue for the Ph.D Hindi exam at DBHPS-DDE Dharwad Karnakata?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Hindi?
  7. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course? -- [New]
  8. Good topic in Hindi Literature for PhD?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Hindi at DBHPS-DDE Dharwad?
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  12. Syllabus and study materials for preparation of JNU PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  13. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  14. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  16. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University?
  18. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
10th October 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Hindi Literature from Kutch University?

i take admission in p.hd(physical education)in kutch university,
10th January 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Hindi Literature from Kutch University?

I have information ,about Hindi NET exam& question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?