12th April 2016, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?

Hi Friends,
I have completed my M.A. with Hindi Literature and I want to appear for PhD with Hindi. I am an employee and I want to appear PhD in distance mode. How much the fee expenses and when the notification releasing for this academic year? What is the procedure? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  2. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  3. Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Where should I study Distance M.A. in Hindi? Total fee expenses?
  5. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at any Open University?
  8. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  9. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Cement Technology in Assam? Admission procedure, total expenses and qualification required for admission?
  10. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  11. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  12. How many exam centers are of BHU entrance exams are in Rajasthan?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D Hindi in IGNOU? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  16. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Accountancy? Total expenses of studying PhD?
  18. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
11th May 2016, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?

Admission notification depends on the university. There is no fixed time and it may come between the month of April and September in most cases. IGNOU is the best option if you are looking for distance mode Ph.D admission.
At IGNOU the course fee is Rs. 14000 for Ph.D in Hindi. Minimum duration is 2 years and maximum 5 years to complete this programme. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?