10th January 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and fee structure of M.A Education? I am a student

i am a student and i want to know some information regarding Syllabus and fee structure of M.A in Education.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  2. Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode?
  3. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  4. Can an IT student do M.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure course and syllabus of the exam?
  5. What is the fee structure of the course and Hotel for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff of entrance test?
  6. Fee structure for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff marks for the same?
  7. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  8. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  9. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  10. What is SRM university fee structure?
  11. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  13. Information about GDC&A? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Fee structure for MCA course for SC candidates?
  16. Annual fee structure of B.Sc. course under DU Girls Hostel? -- [New]
  17. How can I pursue M.Tech through PGCET after B.Tech? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  18. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
11th January 2012, 06:00 PM
united india

Default Re: Syllabus and fee structure of M.A Education? I am a student

The syllabus differs a little from university to university. If you would have mentioned any particular university it would have been better for us to give you details syllabus. However, you'll find some common subjects followed by almost all universities. These are :
  • Philosophical and Sociological Foundations of Education
  • Educational Psychology
  • Educational Research & Statistics
  • Educational Measurement & Evaluation
  • Educational Technology
  • Population Education and Environmental Education
  • Value Education & Human Rights Education
  • Educational Administration & Management
  • Guidance & Counselling
  • Lifelong Education
Fees : It depends on the university you choose. To give you an idea you need a budget of Rs.10-60 thousands for 2 years M.A in Education programme.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ma_edu_sem_system.pdf(413.2 KB, 300 views)
12th April 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and fee structure of M.A Education? I am a student

sip please i want Syllabus of M A 2012 private
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?