23rd June 2011, 08:00 AM
saranchand

How can I pursue M.Tech through PGCET after B.Tech? What is the fee structure and syllabus?

im studying b.tech 3rd year(eee).after doing that i am interested in doing m.tech through P.G.Cet. so i need the details? and the syllabus i haveto be prepared??????? and also the fee structure.plz give me this.......

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  2. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. How can I pursue M.Tech through PGCET after B.Tech? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  4. What is the fee structure for M.Tech through PGCET counseling?
  5. Details about PGCET? Details regarding PGCET?
  6. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  7. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria of PGCET?
  10. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years question papers? What should be the ranking in the PGCET entrance exam?
  11. Details regarding PGCET entrance exam?
  12. Complete details about PGCET?
  13. What is the syllabus of PGCET?
  14. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  15. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure of PGCET and M.Tech course?
  17. Details about PGCET? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  18. Detailed information about M.Tech PGCET for B.Tech final year student? -- [New]
29th July 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue M.Tech through PGCET after B.Tech? What is the fee structure and syllabus?

i want to know mtech colleges in ap
16th February 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue M.Tech through PGCET after B.Tech? What is the fee structure and syllabus?

how can i get mtech EEE through PGCET
17th February 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me when the pgcet entrance wili conduct ?
5th April 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

procedure for hw to apply for pgcet
4th February 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

please inform about the fee structure for the students for mtech through pgcet........ plzzz inform me ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?