3rd May 2018, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Jadavpur University MSc(Chemistry) entrance exam

Hello friends, I am going to apply for MSc entrance exam for Chemistry subject of Jadavpur University. I would like to know about the syllabus of this entrance exam so that I will prepare for it. Kindly let me know about the syllabus immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus followed for Jadavpur University entrance exam for M.Sc Instrumentation?
  2. Syllabus for English Honors for Jadavpur University entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?
  5. Syllabus for the entrance examination of M.Sc in Biotechnology under Jadavpur University
  6. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  7. Syllabus for masters in political science with international relations in Jadavpur university
  8. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  9. When Jadavpur University M.Tech entrance exam will be conducted for Non-GATE applicant? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?
  11. Jadavpur university non GATE entrance question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus for english honours of Jadavpur University
  13. Previous years question papers of English entrance exam in Jadavpur University? Syllabus of the English entrance exam?
  14. Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?
  15. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry?
  16. Jadavpur University Zoology entrance exam can be attempted in Bengali medium?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
  18. Suitable books for preparation of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?
30th June 2018, 05:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Jadavpur University MSc(Chemistry) entrance exam

Candidates who completed B.Sc Chemistry or appearing in the last year examination of B.Sc in Chemistry are eligible to get admission in Master degree course in Chemistry in Jadavpur University.

An admission test is conducted every year to select the deserved candidates for the course day and evening classes.

Syllabus of the admission test is same as the syllabus of graduation in Chemistry.

The detailed syllabus of the admission test is uploaded in google drive. Click here to see the file.
24th February 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How I get the idea of entrance exam test for M.Sc in chemistry ?what are the criteria to get the admission in M .Sc in evening time in this University?
23rd June 2020, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the previous year question of chemistry for PG? Plz help
10th May 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Is math a compulsory subject for msc chemistry
15th March 2022, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Is math compulsory for ju entrance xm in msc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?