19th May 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?

Dear Sir,
I am a Bengali medium student and I have learned in this language. I want to get admission in Zoology Honours from Jadavpur University. Is there any chance to give entrance exam of Jadavpur University in Bengali medium?

Related Questions:
  1. Jadavpur University Zoology entrance exam can be attempted in Bengali medium?
  2. Criteria for admission in Zoology honours in Jadavpur University?
  3. B.Sc general student can get admission in M.Sc Zoology honours?
  4. When are the results of Bengali M.A admission test of Jadavpur University?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  6. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  7. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?
  10. When will the forms be available to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology at Jadavpur University?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?
  12. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  13. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  14. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  15. Bengali medium Boarding schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in West Bengal
  16. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University
  17. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous question papers for admission test of BA English honours of Jadavpur University?
23rd May 2016, 12:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for examination in Bengali as the paper is conducted in English language. Therefore, you will have to give the examination in English only.

I, suggest you to kindly get well acquainted with English subject so as to be able to score well in the examination and pursue the course ahead.
28th March 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?

Which subjects will be available as combination with zoology honours ?When will the date for application begin ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?