16th August 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Suitable books for preparation of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?

Hello Guys,
What are the preferred books for cracking the entrance exam for M.A.(English) in Jadavpur University? Please tell me about the books immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply in CDS entrance exam for 12th female candidate? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. English Literature books for preparation of PhD entrance exam of Dr, Hari Singh Gour University?
  5. Suitable books for preparation of GS-TIFR entrance exam for study PhD in Mathematics?
  6. How can I prepare to crack CDS entrance exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  8. Suitable books for preparation of AIEED?
  9. When the notification of TIFR PhD(Physics) entrance exam will be released? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?
  11. Previous year question papers and suitable books for preparation of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?
  12. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  13. List of colleges which offer MBA through CMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. When Jadavpur University M.Tech entrance exam will be conducted for Non-GATE applicant? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Reference books for preparation of IBPS PO examination?
  16. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?
  17. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery? Suitable books for preparation?
3rd July 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suitable books for preparation of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?

Please tell me.syllabus and procedure in jadavpur university for joint admission for M.sc (Mathemetics)exam entrance exam?Please kind tell me.
29th March 2022, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suitable books for preparation of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?

Hello Guys,
What are the preferred books for cracking the entrance exam for M.A.(English) in Jadavpur University? Please tell me about the books immediately. I need this! Help me%uD83D%uDE4F
19th April 2022, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get last 10years entrance question papers of M.A.( English Literature), Jadavpore University?? Please help..
And recommend some books for cracking the entrance exam , PLZZ ...Help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?