22nd February 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for the entrance examination of M.Sc in Biotechnology under Jadavpur University

I am pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology presently. I want to apply for the M.Sc in Biotechnology. May I know the syllabus for the entrance examination of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Jadavpur University?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Jadavpur University MSc(Chemistry) entrance exam
  2. What is the syllabus followed for Jadavpur University entrance exam for M.Sc Instrumentation?
  3. Syllabus for central biotechnology entrance examination? Books that are helpful for reference?
  4. Admission procedure to study MSc(Botany) in Jadavpur University?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. Syllabus of Hyderabad University MSc(Animal Biotechnology) entrance exam
  7. Which is the best institute in north for MSc in genetic engineering or biotechnology? What is the syllabus for attending MSc entrance examination for JNU
  8. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  10. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  11. Which faculty and competitive exam is the best after CBSE?
  12. Syllabus and examination dates of biotechnology entrance examination in MSc
  13. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  14. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Syllabus for English Honors for Jadavpur University entrance exam?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MSc(Biotechnology) in Amity University? -- [New]
  17. What are the requirements to join BSc Biotech after 12th standard?
  18. What's the examination date of PET? How may I get syllabus for the same? I am studying in M.Sc(biotechnology)
23rd May 2018, 09:45 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for the entrance examination of M.Sc in Biotechnology under Jadavpur University

Eligibility:

Candidates should complete bachelor degree in any science branch with atleast 55% marks in aggregate and with atleast 50% marks in Mathematics in HS level in order to eligible for the entrance test of M.Sc conducted by Jadavpur University.

Syllabus of Entrance Test:
Syllabus of the entrance exam will be same as bachelor degree syllabus in the relevant subject. In addition, there might be some questions of HS level will present.

Important Dates of Entrance Test 2018
Important dates regarding the entrance test for M.Sc admissions are as under:
Registration starts >> 15th June, 2018
Registration ends >> 15th July, 2018
Entrance test date >> 28th July - 8th August, 2018
25th June 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the entrance examination of M.Sc in Biotechnology under Jadavpur University

How can i get previous year question paper of JU m.sc entrance exam??
12th July 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Jadavpur University msc(mathematics) entrance test 2019
6th November 2020, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of jadavpur msc biotech entrance exam?
26th August 2021, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for entrance examination of M.Sc in Mathematics under Jadavpur University
20th March 2022, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the exam patter of M.Sc. Biotechnology entrance exam question pattern.
15th September 2022, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Biotechnology sullybas without math
20th September 2022, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get msc biotech entrance exam syllabus of jadavpur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?