25th November 2011, 07:13 PM
akashi kapur

Syllabus of JNU entrance for MSc Chemistry? How to prepare for it? In which topic should I focus more?

syllabus for jnu entrance in M.sc chemistry and how to prepare for it n what particular topic is more scoring?

19th December 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of JNU entrance for MSc Chemistry? How to prepare for it? In which topic should I focus more?

plz tell me how to prepare for m.sc. entrance chemistry
8th January 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of JNU entrance for MSc Chemistry? How to prepare for it? In which topic should I focus more?

plz tell me the syllabus for JNU M.Sc in chemistry.
9th January 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus of JNU entrance for MSc Chemistry? How to prepare for it? In which topic should I focus more?

what are the topics that are to be prepared for JNU M.Sc in chemistry.
18th January 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

what is d syllabi for entrance in chemistry??
nd how to start preparation for it??
18th January 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for msc entrance in chemistry?
13th February 2012, 01:09 PM
raj pratap singh gond

Question Re: Syllabus of JNU entrance for MSc Chemistry? How to prepare for it? In which topic should I focus more?

[QUOTE=Raj pratap singh]syllabus for jnu entrance in m.sc. chemistry and particular topics
15th May 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

please upload syllabus for msc entrance in chemistry and when is entrance test held
20th July 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

please submit the syllabus in msc chemistry of jnu
25th August 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabous of m.sc chemistry entrance exam????????????
1st September 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for the entrance test for msc . chemistry in JNU.??
14th September 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know what is the syllabus of enterance test for M.Sc chemistry in JNU?
16th October 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

please mail me the syllabus for msc. chemistry entrance entrance exam for JNU..
please of anyone have mail mew
this is my id-
[email protected]
14th January 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

which type ofquestion we appear in chemistry exam
25th February 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of jnu for Msc chemistry entrance&how can i preare for it.plz suggest books regarding to Msc chemistry entrance???
25th October 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

plz send me salybs
3rd April 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

what type of preparation is essentially required for jnu pg chemistry entrance exam 2014 ?
1st May 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

what should i do for crack the msc chemistry entrance xam for 2015?please guide..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?