27th August 2012, 05:27 PM
stargopi33

How to get a government job related to Mechanical Engineering? What is the syllabus? Tips for preparation?

i am, studying 3rd b.tech mechanical engineering,
my aim is to get govt job related to mechanical engineering,
please tell me various oppurtunities,
give syllabus and preparation tips,
my mail :[email protected],NO:9989963604
THANK YOU SIR

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the course offering in IIM related to food processing engineering? Tips for IIM preparation?
  2. Can I be eligible for government job after scoring 59.80% in B.Tech from Mechanical engineering
  3. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  4. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  5. How can I find a job in Mechanical engineering related companies?
  6. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I prepare for Group Discussion and Interview of ICICI PO post?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  9. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I get a job after passing mechanical engineering
  11. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  12. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  13. Should I go for MBA, PSU Preparation, Banking sector or job in any private organization after passing mechanical engineering?
  14. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  16. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Syllabus and tips for bhel et exams for mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
4th July 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job related to Mechanical Engineering? What is the syllabus? Tips for preparation?

how to get a government job for mechanical engg give details about this
6th July 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job related to Mechanical Engineering? What is the syllabus? Tips for preparation?

i am 3rd year mechanical student. i want goverment job after engeeniring 7.0 agreeket so give solution for the gov. job and books for the preparation.

thankyou.
6th July 2013, 09:06 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you want Mechanical Engineering related job then Indian Engineering Service entrance exam is the best option.

Although its a difficult exam to crack but very prestigious and dream of every Engineering graduate to clear. Therefore you should also try and appear for the Indian Engineering Service.

Once you have completed Bachelor of Technology from a recognized college you will become eligible for the IES entrance exam. Upon clearing the exam you will get job in one of the various government deparments. Names of these departments are mentioned below:-

(i) Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers

(ii) Indian Railway Stores Service

(iii) Central Water Engineering

(iv) Central Power Engineering Service (Central Electricity Authority)

(v) Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS)

(vi) Indian Naval Armament Service

(vii) Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME)

(viii) Indian Navy

(ix) Central Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Service

(x) Border Roads Engineering Service

(xi) Indian Supply Service (Directorate General of Supply and Disposals)

(xii)Indian Defence Service of Engineers

(xiii) Central Engineering Service (Roads)

You can apply for the Indian Engineering Service entrance exam if you are meeting the following criteria.

IES Eligibility Criteria

1. Citizen of India and Nepal is eligible for the exam.

2. You must have B.Tech or B.E. degree from recognized college.

3. M.Sc degree in Wireless Communications, Electronics, Radio Physics is also accepted. However for some specific posts.

4. There is no percentage criteria.

5. Final year candidates can also apply.

6. Your age should at least be 21 years to apply.

7. General students should apply before turning 30 years.

8. OBC can apply upto 33 years.

9. While SC/ST is allowed to apply for IES till 35 years.
21st July 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

is there is any syllabus for IES ennnxam for a b-tech mechanical student from akshay my email id [email protected] and my phne no is 7702383824,8341247860
THANK YOU sir
13th August 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Final year candidates can apply for IES exam .suppose i had passed in the IES,conformly i have one govt job after be
4th September 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am in3rd mech. year now so please sir its mine kindly request to you that suggest me any exams if there are available now i am wingly waiting for it all of mine frnds you to suggest me [email protected] or no. 9552225030
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?