18th April 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Mass Communication exam for Amity?

i need syllabus for mass communication for amity entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. Last few years entrance exam papers of Amity University Master's in Journalism and Mass Communication entrance exam?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  6. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism? -- [New]
  8. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  9. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  10. How to prepare for government job after completing graduation from Amity University in Mass Communication and Journalism with 60% marks
  11. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  12. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  13. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  15. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  16. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Mass Communication conducted by different Institutes?
  17. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  18. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
28th April 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Mass Communication exam for Amity?

what to prepare for amity entrance exam in mass comm??
1st August 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

what to prepare for amity entrance exam in mass comm?
26th July 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me what is the entrance exam patteren of m.a mass communiction in amity university noida
23rd March 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for mass comm and journalism course for entrance in amity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?