26th November 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Political Science for B.A?

i want to get the slybus of political science for b.a....please send to me the syllabus of it

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. List of best books for political science according to new syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  5. What is the syllabus followed for the scholarship exams while doing political science course? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  7. Percentage required for Ph.D in Political science in JNU? When are the forms going to be released? Syllabus of Political Science?
  8. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  9. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  10. Syllabus of Political Science for B.A?
  11. Syllabus of Political Science subject for BPSC examination?
  12. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  13. MA political science entrance exam syllabus and previous question papers
  14. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  15. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  16. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  17. What is the syllabus to do M.A in political science for 1st semester
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
29th November 2011, 11:29 AM
rk6030

Default Re: Syllabus of Political Science for B.A?

here i have attached some of the political science syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BALLB.zip(853.5 KB, 67 views)
20th November 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

tell me the indian constitution portion of political science
23rd December 2013, 10:44 AM
vatan gupta

Post Re: Syllabus of Political Science for B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to get the slybus of political science for b.a....please send to me the syllabus of it
sir i humble request to you please send me a syllabus of political science b.a honors and important article of semester 2
4th May 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for political science hons. entrance exam?
which books to refer to?
also how do we get access to the previous year question papers or any sample/moc papers if available?
please let me know!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?