14th December 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?

I am in dilemmna between Political Science and Political Philosophy. I want to know which graduation course among these two has an edge in terms of job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  2. Difference between Social Political Science and Socio-Political Philosophy?
  3. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  6. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  7. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  8. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  9. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  10. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  11. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  12. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  13. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Main Exam being a Graduate with English Honors?
  14. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  16. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  17. Best course after B.A in Political science from SMU
  18. Delhi University B.El.Ed Paper O-2.8 Political Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
15th December 2015, 12:31 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?

Going with Political Science graduation course among these two has an edge in terms of job opportunities is better for you. As these days Political science is preferred by many of the candidates. As this course has more exposure to the Government jobs and most of the candidates in today's date need government jobs.
15th December 2015, 12:55 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?

Graduation in Political Science has and edge over graduation in Political Philosophy when it comes to job opportunities.
Political Science graduates have a lot of more job opportunities when compared with students of Political Philosophy.
There is also a lot of scope of becoming a teacher once a Political Science graduate completes the course of B.Ed which is not the case for Political Philosophy.
So graduation in Political Science has an edge over graduation in Political Philosophy.
18th December 2015, 10:53 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Look, both the courses are good in their place and are of much importance in Graduation level studies. None of the courses are of low value comparison to each other. So, it all depends upon you that in which department you are interested to do Graduation as both of them are equally important as regarded in the job aspect.
So, you can opt any of them and proceed your career in that field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?