11th August 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?

Hello,
I am doing Graduation with Political Science. Kindly guide me a career with Political Science. Please tell me if there is any opportunity for me available. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  3. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  4. Eligibility to pursue M.Phil in Political Science for Masters in Journalism candidate?
  5. Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?
  6. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  7. How can I get previous year papers of political science?
  8. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  9. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  10. Career opportunities for 12th NIOS student?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  12. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  13. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  15. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College?
  16. Job opportunities for B.Com(Accountancy) Honours candidate?
  17. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  18. What are the career prospects for B.Sc. Home Science Honours students?
12th August 2015, 04:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?

Being a political science bachelor's degree holder, you have so many opportunities in different sectors, you can go for higher studies or jobs in government or private sector. You can apply for the various entrance exams conducted by the UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC.

Some of the other entrance exams include IBPS Bank PO and clerical exams, Intelligence bureau exam etc. You can pursue master's degree in political science and then apply for the National Eligibility test for becoming lecture in government colleges. You can apply for the Teacher Eligibility conducted at the state and central level for becoming government school teacher.

So, these are the options for you. Now you need to decide the course or job which you want to do after your bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?