6th August 2011, 02:30 PM
mahesh.mannepalli

Syllabus and Previous year question papers for Chemistry of ONGC Exam?

Dear sir,I am preparing of ONGC Exam for chemistry.I Need Syllbus for that exam.so could you please send syllbus and old question papers to my mail adress ([email protected])

12th August 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers for Chemistry of ONGC Exam?

syllabus &previous papers for graduation trinees
6th September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers for Chemistry of ONGC Exam?

Dear sir,I am preparing of ONGC Exam for chemistry.I Need Syllbus for that exam.so could you please send syllbus and old question papers to my mail adress ([email protected])
12th September 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam preparing ongc exam. i need graduate trinees previous papers for chemistry and general awarness and old papers.so could you please send to my mail adress
[email protected]
12th September 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir iam preparing of ongc exam for chemistry.i need syllabus for that exam.so could you please send syllbus and old questions papers to my mail id [email protected]
8th October 2011, 07:08 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

ONGC

Is Asia’s best Oil & Gas company, as per a recent survey conducted by US-based magazine ‘Global Finance’.Its Ranks as the 2nd biggest E&P company (and 1st in terms of profits), as per the Platts Energy Business Technology (EBT) Survey 2004. Also its Ranks 24th among Global Energy Companies by Market Capitalization in PFC Energy 50.

Here I am attaching previous year papers of ONGC for your reference in this post.

I hope you will get sufficient ideas about question pattern and syllabus.

Give more focus on Technical concepts.

with regards!!!
Gaurav
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC-test paper.pdf(121.5 KB, 163 views)
File Type: docx ONGC-GS.docx(12.1 KB, 100 views)
File Type: docx ONGC.docx(35.6 KB, 128 views)
10th August 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers for Chemistry of ONGC Exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-year-question-papers-chemistry-ongc-exam-317303.html#ixzz239YhM9Jo
15th August 2012, 12:21 PM
gulab singh mehta

Talking Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers for Chemistry of ONGC Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav2talk View Post
ONGC

Is Asia’s best Oil & Gas company, as per a recent survey conducted by US-based magazine ‘Global Finance’.Its Ranks as the 2nd biggest E&P company (and 1st in terms of profits), as per the Platts Energy Business Technology (EBT) Survey 2004. Also its Ranks 24th among Global Energy Companies by Market Capitalization in PFC Energy 50.

Here I am attaching previous year papers of ONGC for your reference in this post.

I hope you will get sufficient ideas about question pattern and syllabus.

Give more focus on Technical concepts.

with regards!!!
Gaurav

Thanks dear
1st September 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Syllabus and Previous year question papers for Chemistry of ONGC Exam?

Dear sir,I am preparing of ONGC Exam for chemistry.I Need Syllbus for that exam.so could you please send syllbus and old question papers to my mail adress [email protected]
5th September 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Re:Syllabus and Previous year question papers for Chemistry of ONGC Exam 2012?

Dear sir, iam preparing of ongc exam for chemistry.I need syllabus for that exam.so could you please send me syllbus and old questions papers to my mail id [email protected]
12th September 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,iam preparing of ongc exam for chemistry.I need syllabus for that exam.So could you please send me syllabus and old question papers to my mail id:[email protected]
25th September 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR I AM SUNEEL PANDEY. I PREPAIR ONGC EXAM FOR CHIMESTRY SUBJECT PLZ SEND ME SOME LAST YEAR PAPER IN MY MAY MAIL [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?