24th August 2011, 09:17 AM
rahul mech.

Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

sir,
pls send me last 10 year ongc paper and syllabus for mechanical engineering,
and books also for ongc entrance test

Related Questions:
26th August 2011, 12:43 PM
kajal halder

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

sir i am going to appear for ongc 2011.. please send me previous years papers for mechanical....my email id [email protected]
9th September 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam?

sir i am going to appear for ongc 2011.. please send me syllabus & previous years papers for mechanical....my email id [email protected]
12th September 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get the question paper of last 10 year for the recruitment of ntpc & ongc
13th September 2011, 05:15 PM
navin chaudhari

sir i am going to appear for ongc 2011.. please send me syllabus & previous years papers for mechanical....my email id [email protected]
14th September 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

engineer trainee questions
14th September 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get the question paper of last 10 year for the recruitment of ongc of my email- [email protected] or [email protected]
14th September 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am going to write the ONCG 2011 .Please give the detail which book i have read for general awareness studies.

Thank You
ARUN
16th September 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am going to write the ONCG 2011 .Please give the detail which book i have read for general awareness studies.And please send me syllabus & previous years papers for mechanical....my email id [email protected]

Thank You
vivek
16th September 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

vivek
25th September 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,which book we suppose to use for ONGC exam,and please telk mi what is the syllabus for the exam?
My email is
[email protected]
4th October 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
18th October 2011, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me some objectve question papers of mechanical engineering....
my mail is
[email protected]
19th October 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

ongc paper for mechanical
29th October 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get the question paper of last 10 year for the recruitment of ntpc & ongc...my email id is [email protected]...
30th October 2011, 12:54 AM
a.roy7

sir i want to get the question paper of last 10 year for the recruitment of ntpc & ongc...my email id is [email protected]...
9th November 2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir i want to get the question paper of last 10 year for the recruitment of ntpc & ongc
& sylabus send me.
12th November 2011, 02:12 PM
jayesh1983

sir i want to get the Civil engineers question paper of last 10 year for the recruitment of ntpc & ongc...my email id is [email protected]...
9th January 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi
i ali
i want to join bhel company how plz help mee
16th January 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

When will the ONGC 2012 exams start? Please give me the eligibility criteria for selection in mechanical engineering. Please forward the information to [email protected] and [email protected]
17th January 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get the question paper of last 10 year for the recruitment of ntpc & ongc...my email id is [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get the last 10 years question papers of the ongc entrance test........my email is [email protected]
9th February 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.Tech from Industrial Production (Mech), can i apply for Mechanical Engg. in ONGC in future recruitment 2012. Saurav Singh Chauhan, Allahabad (UP).
22nd February 2012, 01:12 PM
sahyaja.ch

i want to know the entrance exam date in 2013 sir plz kindly inform me sir
24th April 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i m a final yr student plz send me last 10 yr .on my [email protected]
8th May 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, could you please send me last 10 yrs on my id [email protected]
20th May 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me the syllabus for written test conducted by ongc, other psu's and correct books asap. i will be thankful to you....
email-id: [email protected]
30th May 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i need previous year question papers of ME of ONGC please send it to me on my email id
[email protected]
30th May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, could you please send me last 10 yrs on my id [email protected]
8th June 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and question papers for ONJC mechanical ani electrical technicians exams(assistant technicians) at
[email protected] or [email protected]
19th July 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me 10 year entrance exam paper of ongc.
30th July 2012, 04:07 PM
rathod akash

I am going to write the ONCG 2013 .Please give the detail which book i have read for this exam for these respective subjects and exam steps. And please send me syllabus & previous years papers for petroleum....my email id [email protected]
6th August 2012, 03:02 PM
M.Pratheep kumar

sir,
send me previous 10 years graduate trainee exam question papers to my id. [email protected]
7th August 2012, 10:24 AM
puneetkumarmishra

sir i need previous years question papers of ME of ONGC please send it to me on my email id
[email protected]. also if possible LAST 10 years.
7th August 2012, 01:32 PM
shafkiroz

i am going to write the ONGC 2012 exam please give the detail of which book i have to read and prepare for this exam and please send me the previous year papers.
please sir,

my mail id is [email protected]
7th August 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
send me previous 10 years graduate trainee exam question papers to my id. [email protected]
9th August 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i am final year mechanical student. sir pls send previous 10 year question papers and syllabus of ONGC exam for mechanical engineering. pls send quickly sir. my id is [email protected]
10th August 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send previous 10 year question papers and syllabus of ONGC exam for mechanical engineering.
my email-id is [email protected]
11th August 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me syllabes and previous years question papers of ongc. my email id is [email protected]
12th August 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send mme syllabes and previous years question papers of ongc. my email id is [email protected]
13th August 2012, 08:39 PM
rakeshroshan123

Pls somebody send me the previous years question papers and the syllabus for ONGC recruitment 2012 mechanical engineering.
Thanks
[email protected]
13th August 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send previous 10 year question papers and syllabus of ONGC exam for mechanical engineering.
13th August 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know the syllabus of ongc exam for mechanical engineering . please send me syllabus and previous year question papers. my email id is [email protected]
14th August 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, plz send me previous 10 years question papers of ongc for mechanical engineering. my email-id is [email protected]
14th August 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

16th August 2012, 10:12 AM
libinlibinlibin

sir,
pls send me last 10 year ongc paper and syllabus for mechanical engineering,
and books also for ongc entrance test
16th August 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

pls send me10 yr GT papers of ONGC MECH branch at my id [email protected]
16th August 2012, 05:20 PM
riturawat28sep

sir please send me previous year question paper of ONGC for mechanical engg. as i am going to appear for ONGC-2012 exams... please email me at [email protected]
17th August 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering?

please send on email [email protected]
20th August 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i am going to give ongc 2012 graduate trainees exam,kindly send me mechanical engineering question papers to my email id ,please sir try to send very soonly
and mail me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?