6th October 2012, 09:48 PM
rashiagarwal.1111

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?

hi,
i am attending ongc gt-2012, plz provide syllabus and previous papers of chemistry. my email id- [email protected]
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?
  2. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?
  3. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  5. ONGC graduate trainee chemistry syllabus and past years question papers?
  6. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  7. Syllabus and previous year question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee?
  8. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Syllabus and question pattern for ONGC(Reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Chemistry
  11. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee? Previous years question papers?
  12. Syllabus and previous year papers of Graduate Trainee exam of ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  13. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Syllabus and Model question papers of Chemistry for Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC?
  15. Syllabus and previous years question papers in programming? I am applying for ONGC graduate trainee examination
  16. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?
  17. OBGC graduate trainee previous years question papers for Chemistry
  18. ONGC graduate trainee previous years question papers?
18th March 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?

hai sir I APPEARED ONGC TECHNICAL ASSISTANT IN CHEMISTRY EXAM.I DONT KNOW SYLLABUS.I AM BELONGS TO RURAL AREA SO PLEASE SEND THAT SYLLABUS MY ID [email protected] PH 8142423718 YOURS FAITHFUL
4th May 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?

hai, i am attending ongc grade ii, please provide syllabus and previous question papers of chemistry, my ymail id is [email protected]
thanking you
8th May 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

please send me ongc technical assistant chemistry syllabus and previous years papers with solution
22nd March 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am attending ONGC chemist examination. please send me previous year question papers . My email Id [email protected]
24th March 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

sir I m going to attend ongc graduate trainee chemist exam .please provide the syllabus and previous year paper. my I'd [email protected]
26th March 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I would like to attend ongc graduate trainee chemist exam-2014.kindly send me the syllabus and previous years question papers.my Id [email protected]
15th April 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I dont know about syllabus of ongc gradueat trainee exam so plz send mi syllabus copy and some question papers for chemical engineer .
[email protected]
9730757086 its my cell no.
Plz sir
28th May 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus of graduate trainee exam for chemistry and previous years question papers. my id is babeeta [email protected]
please please sir....
thank you
12th June 2014, 11:13 AM
nishateju

please sir send me previous chemistry question [email protected]
19th November 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

please send me last three years chemistry question paper for ongc at [email protected]
22nd December 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR, I am going to attend the exam of graduate trine chemistry ,so please provide the previse year question paper to my g-mail . [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?