26th May 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for SAIL Exam for Electrical stream?

respected sir,

iam a fresher.i completed my B-tech in EEE. iam writing sail recriuitment exam of 2012. please send me previous question papers and syallbus for electrical.

Thanking you

26th May 2012, 10:53 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for SAIL Exam for Electrical stream?

Syllabus for written exam:
1.aptitude
2.english
3. comprehensions
4.questions related to your subject in B.tech

you will get the previous year question papers in these websites
placementpapers.com
jagranjosh.com

hope this helps
23rd June 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for SAIL Exam for Electrical stream?

sir myself chinnathambi, doing BE-EEE final year, so how to prepare sail exam using my final year and what are the materials are available ,
15th July 2012, 03:02 PM
praveen0220

Smile Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for SAIL Exam for Electrical stream?

Here i want to give u brief view about SAIL management trainee paper. I was from a EEE background and written the exam on 15-7-2012 after writing that exam i came to know that its better to give pay attention more on Electronics subjects like LSA, DSP, Fourier series, z-transforms most of the questions are from this topics i.e 30-40 questions are from electronics.
While coming to electrical its better to learn formulas also because all are direct questions if we know formula easily substituted.
In instructions they will give not to bring calculators but some of the problems we cant do without the calcultor
concentrate more on DC machines,power system generation and transmission, electrical measurements, control systems ,power electronics, digital electronics, induction machines, AC circuits.
The aptitude paper is very easy concentrate more on SI&CI, profit and loss, averages, don't need to see probability and permutations and combunations.
The logical reasoning is also easy. General awarness i think that it is tough because i was weak. So friends all the best.
17th February 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sail syllabus in diesel mecanic with iti basic please send my email id: [email protected]
24th February 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have summited my sail current application , i don't know that how i prepare for ACT exam. please help me
1st May 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I will write for the SAIL Management Trainee exam this year (2013) for electrical engineering discipline. Please send me the question papers if available. Thanks in advance.

Sumanta Kumar Show
3rd May 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi Am going to attend SAIL exam this year so it will be helpful if you send some sample solved papers to my mail:[email protected]

Thank you:)
10th May 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

pls if somebody have the previous year question papers for EEE branch then mail me on [email protected].... thanks
18th June 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

plz send me sail syllabus for eee branch for sail xam 2013 for mt post
my id. [email protected]
22nd June 2013, 11:27 AM
ykm700

Sir,please send last 10 years question paper with answer key to my email id
[email protected]
5th July 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I'm Rajat garg. I want to crack sail exam. Please give me some tips to crack that one & also give d previous years question papers.
16th August 2013, 01:47 AM
Santuxy

Octt electrical question,plz send me.
16th December 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am completed B.Tech EEE and i am applied for ROURKELA STEEL PLANT OCTT post so please send me previous exam papers for electrical
26th December 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Iam Biswajit Sutradhar ,completed my Diplomain in Electrical Engineering.I wating for sail exam of 2013.
Please send me previous year question peper and sillybus .

Thinking you.
21st January 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for sail exam plz send me 10 years question paper with answers to my mail [email protected]
18th February 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous 10 years question paper with solution on my email ID.
19th March 2014, 07:40 PM
Naga Sai Bharath Dahagam

Syllabus of SAIL Examination :

The written test will have five sections-
Domain Knowledge Test (technical/admin.) for 100 marks in duration of 75 minutes
Aptitude Test for 100 marks in duration of 75 minutes.

Aptitude test will consist of four separate parts as below
Quantitative aptitude - 25 marks
Reasoning - 25 marks
English Verbal ability - 25 marks
General awareness - 25 marks

Overall this SAIL examination is of 200 marks in duration of 1.5 hours.There is negative marking for wrong answered questions.

To be eligible for group discussion and interview, candidate will have to qualify in each section by scoring minimum 50 percentile marks.
8th July 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed own b tech from eee branch in 2014 so please I need a question paper of 5years.please send in my mail [email protected]
22nd December 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

plz send me Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for SAIL Exam for Electrical stream?

[email protected] plz
17th April 2015, 08:16 AM
@rpita $rivastava

Kindly send me last 10 years sail question papers on my mail. : [email protected]
9th May 2015, 02:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of SAIL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: doc SAIL Paper 3.doc(36.5 KB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL Paper 5.pdf(98.2 KB, 146 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL Paper 8.pdf(65.1 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL Paper 9.pdf(64.5 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL Paper 10.pdf(67.7 KB, 100 views)
File Type: docx Syllabus of SAIL exams.docx(11.7 KB, 95 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?