10th September 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for GETCO Exam in Electrical stream?

Hi
dear sir/madam
please send me syllabus or previous year paper for electrical stream to GETCO exam.

Id:[email protected]

27th July 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for GETCO Exam in Electrical stream?

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for GETCO Exam in Electrical stream?
10th November 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for GETCO Exam in Electrical stream?

Plz sedn Previous year Question Papers to prepare for Diplome Trainee Exam in Electrical stream?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-year-question-papers-prepare-getco-exam-electrical-stream-933438.html#ixzz2kEALuwOj
5th December 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and question papers of previous year for the post of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer (Electrical) of GETCO & PGVCL. My e-mail id is : 1) [email protected] (2) [email protected]
9th December 2013, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and question papers of previous year for the post of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer (Electrical) of GETCO.
[email protected]
10th December 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

send me syllabus and question paper of previous year for post of vidhyut sahayak junior engineer(electrical) of GETCO & PGVCL.my email id is [email protected]
10th December 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and question papers of previous year for the post of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer (Electrical) of GETCO & PGVCL.
my email id is [email protected]
15th December 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

yllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for GETCO Exam in Electrical stream?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-year-question-papers-prepare-getco-exam-electrical-stream-933438.html#ixzz2nY4eKPY6
16th December 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Plsss send to me getco syllabus for junioe vidyut shayak
19th December 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Why the hell is no one replying for these questions?
26th December 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi
dear sir/madam
please send me syllabus or previous year paper for electrical stream to GETCO exam.
7th January 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hello mam/ sir i also want some solved question paper for jr. engineer electrical please guide me as soon as .
27th February 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

please sir give tha information of getco sybulles for electrical engineering and last time que papar
14th March 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, PLEASE SEND ME SOLVED PREVIOUS PAPERS FOR JR.ELE ENG GETCO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?