1st February 2011, 12:28 PM
rajasekhar219

Syllabus and previous year question paper for AAI JE(ATC) exam for Electrical Engineering stream

can you please send me the syllabus & previous year question papers of Electrcial for the post of JE(ATC) in Airport Authority of India

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question paper for aai exam?
  2. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for GETCO Exam in Electrical stream?
  3. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Senior Assistant?
  4. Syllabus and previous years papers for electrical stream to GETCO exam
  5. AAI jnr executive syllabus?
  6. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of NPCIL for Electrical and Electronics stream?
  7. Previous 10 year Question Papers of NTPC for Electrical Engineering stream?
  8. Syllabus for electrical stream for NPCIL exam? Previous years question papers with solved answers -- [New]
  9. HPCL previous year question papers for Electrical Engineering Stream?
  10. Syllabus for AAI Exam for Electrical stream? Last date to apply for this Exam in online?
  11. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electrical Engineering Paper (I) Conventional Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electrical Engineering Paper (II) Conventional Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. AAI Junior Executive(ATC) syllabus & previous year question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Exam pattern, Syllabus and previous year Question Papers for the position of BIS Scientist in Electrical stream?
  15. Engineering Services Examination - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Detailed syllabus and previous years papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee(Electrical Engineering)
  17. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  18. Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?
4th February 2011, 11:11 AM
manyas

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question paper for AAI JE(ATC) exam for Electrical Engineering stream

heya frnd....

For AAI for the post of JE( ELECTRONICS)there's a test which consists of total 100 questions.The paper consists of General Aptitude,Reasoning, GK,and techincal questions....you can view some of the model test papers from the link below:

http://allexamquestionpaper.blogspot.com/2010/08/aai-for-post-je-electronics.html

Thank you...
all the best...

REGardS:
MAnYa SetHi
^_^
10th February 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question paper for AAI JE(ATC) exam for Electrical Engineering stream

is electrical sream wil hav separate paper for je(ATC)?
23rd August 2011, 04:14 PM
yashasvi gupta

Please send me question paper for je in cns department in aai
6th March 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

wat type of thing we have to prepare for jet
7th March 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

where to get model question 4 AAI JE(ATC) exam for Electrical Engineering stream ?
20th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I m requesting the previous years model question papers for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
28th March 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

[can you please send me the syllabus & previous year question papers of Electrcial for the post of JE(ATC) in Airport Authority of India]
28th March 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

m requesting the previous years model question papers for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-year-question-paper-aai-je-atc-exam-electrical-engineering-stream-80203.html#ixzz1qQ76OgBi
11th October 2013, 06:41 AM
Ajiga Bello

Send me questions on ATC RADAR EXAMS
7th March 2015, 08:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajasekhar219 View Post
can you please send me the syllabus & previous year question papers of Electrcial for the post of JE(ATC) in Airport Authority of India
Below are the attachments of AAI question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 643 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 364 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 423 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 476 views)
File Type: txt Syllabus for AAI exam.txt(1.2 KB, 422 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?