12th January 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Punjab and Haryana High Court for Clerical Post? What is the last date to apply?

Sir, Pls tell me the syllabus of Punjab and Haryana High Court for Clerical Post,which Last date of applying is 25-01-2012 .

Email ID - [email protected]
Mobile - 9646299301.

15th April 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Punjab and Haryana High Court for Clerical Post? What is the last date to apply?

sir pls tell me about syllabus of clerk exam chd high court
9th September 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Punjab and Haryana High Court for Clerical Post? What is the last date to apply?

I am appearing for the post of clerk to punjab and haryana high court at chandigrh. My exam to be held on 16-09-2012, so i want to get the syllabus for the above post.
11th September 2012, 12:44 AM
prateeksachdeva

yr guyz, syallabus is on the net,
but in that syllabus , it is mentioned 100 ques of gk and 60ques. of english, 1 essay and 10 marks of translations, .
i alsow anted to know, that which type of gk is present normally in these papers, either its history, geography or civics or economics type, or which type,.
can any one tell to me about this., if any one have any material/ practice papers related to this post, den please reply and u can send it to mail also,
you can also send me the mail regarding this,
my mail id is: [email protected]
12th September 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for the post of clerk to himachal pradesh high court at shimla. My exam to be held on 16-09-2012, so i want to get the syllabus for the above post.

my email ID is [email protected]
14th September 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and previous question papers for the clerical post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?