26th March 2011, 09:28 PM
brojeno

Syllabus for written exam for TA?

what would be the syllabus for written test for TA?

27th March 2011, 09:09 PM
tannu90

Default Re: Syllabus for written exam for TA?

SSC Tax Assistant (Income Tax & Central Excise Depts.) Examination

Scheme of Examination: The examination will be conducted in two parts:
Part I Written Examination: 300 marks
Part II Skill Test

Part I Written Examination consists of two Papers I (General English) and II (General Awareness) each of 100 marks. Paper I will be Objective Type Multiple Choice whereas Paper II will be of Conventional Type.

Part II SKILL TEST is a qualifying exam for Data Entry Speed of 8000 Key Depressions per hour (appropriate to the text) on computer.

SSC Tax Assistant Exam - Paper Pattern, Syllabus, Recruitment Notice

Syallabus:

Paper I (Objective Type)
Part A: English Language:

Questions in this component will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), vocabulary, spellings, Grammar, sentence-structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, sentence completion, phrases and idiomatic use of words, etc. There will be a question on passages and comprehension of passages also. The standard of the questions will be only of 10+2 level.

Part B: General Awareness:

Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Geography, Economic, General policy, Scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.

Paper II (Objective Type, Multiple Choice): Arithmetic

This part will include questions on problems relating to number systems, Computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions, relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportions, averages, interest, profit & loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time & distance, ratio and time etc.

For notification of exam dates/ results of tax assistant exam, visit SSC India website ssc.nic.in.
27th July 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus or subject content for written exam to recruit in territorial as an officer
10th July 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus or subject content for written exam to recruit in territorial as an officer
10th July 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

10th July 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?