25th December 2010, 10:32 AM
satheesh1977

Tamilnadu Public Service commission VAO model question papers with answers?

tamil nadu puplic services commission vao model question and answer in tamil

14th July 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tamilnadu Public Service commission VAO model question papers with answers?

sir, i have last vao 5 year qustion paper. pls send this email id [email protected]
7th August 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tamilnadu Public Service commission VAO model question papers with answers?

Hi,
Please send me to all VAO exam model Q & A. Mail [email protected]
9th August 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send last 5 ques and ans papers for vao this my e.m id [email protected]
10th August 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i want last 10years V A O exam Q & ANS. paper copy plz send my mail id. [email protected]
11th August 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, please send me to all VAO exam model Q & A. Mail id- [email protected]
13th August 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have last vao 10 year qustion paper. pls send this email id [email protected]
13th August 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me to all VAO exam model Question and Answer Mail ID [email protected]
15th August 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send 5years questions
18th August 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i want last 3 years question paper to all vao exam and answer to my mail id [email protected]
21st August 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i want vao model question paper pls send
27th September 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i want last 3 years question paper to all vao exam and answer to my mail id [email protected]
13th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, when VAO written exam
19th August 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

last year vao tamil question and answer
20th August 2013, 08:40 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by satheesh1977 View Post
tamil nadu puplic services commission vao model question and answer in tamil
VAO(Village Administrative Officers) recruitment exam is taken by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.To appear/fill the recruitment form of VAO you will required to meet these eligibility conditions :
~You must be a citizen of India and you should have a residential certificate of the state of Tamil Nadu.
~You must be able to speak and write and Tamil or in any other regional language.
~Your minimum academic qualification should senior secondary pass out in any discipline from any recognized Tamil Board.
~Your minimum age should be 18 years and your age should not be above 30 years.
~In case if you belong from the reserved category then you may able to apply for this post till the age of 40 years.

Selection Process :
  1. Written test.
  2. Physical Fitness test.
  3. Cycling test.
Written test will be objective type and this will include questions from :
~General Tamil Language.
~General Knowledge.

Total number of questions for each paper will be 150 and total duration for both the paper will be of 03 hours.Each questions will be of 01 marks.To get pass in the written exam candidates will have to get 90 marks in written exam.

Physical Fitness require various activities which shows you are physically and mentally fit.This test will include activities such as :
~Cycling.
~Pulling and Pushing.
~Running.
~Throwing.

For more details you can visit www.tnpsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO tamil questions paper 1.pdf(1.84 MB, 776 views)
File Type: pdf VAO tamil questions paper 2.pdf(1.93 MB, 663 views)
File Type: pdf VAO tamil questions paper 3.pdf(1.91 MB, 650 views)
7th October 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Tamilnadu Public Service commission VAO model question papers with answers?

mam i want last 3 years question paper to all vao exam and answer to my mail id [email protected]
7th October 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Tamilnadu Public Service commission VAO model question papers with answers?

mam i want last 3 years question paper to all vao exam and answer to my mail id [email protected]
11th March 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

SSir last 3 years quoestion paper my mail id [email protected] plz sir
20th March 2014, 05:46 PM
venkateshgo

sir plz send me tnpsc VAO exam question paper with answer for last 5 years.
this is my mail id [email protected]
18th October 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me tnpsc VAO question paper with answer for last 10 years ( this is my email id [email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?