22nd February 2011, 10:03 AM
vatchala

TANCET exam for M.E in Anna University for SC candidate? Is there a quota for SCs? Fee structure?

i am doing finalBE.i want to do ME in anna university. if i write exam in may 2011,can i do me in 2011.i am sc,is there any quotas for sc. how many marks i have to get in tancet.wil you please tell me the fees structure for ME

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in TANCET for M.E from Anna University after B.E (CSE) for SC candidate? Fee structure?
  2. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I get admission to study in Anna University if scored 27.241 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  4. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?
  5. Possibility to study in Anna University for SC candidate with 32.174 marks in TANCET(ME)?
  6. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  7. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  8. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
  9. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  10. Date of sale of TANCET application date? Fee structure of MCA course in Anna University?
  11. What's the fee structure for M.E in Anna university?
  12. How to join TANCET after passing B.E(Computer Science Engineering)? Fee structure details for M.E(CSE)?
  13. Anna University engineering fee structure?
  14. Possibility to get admission in Anna University or any other Government colleges with 20.021 marks in TANCET for SC candidate? -- [New]
  15. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  16. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get any advantage of being a BC-B Muslim candidate and won medals to study M.E. through TANCET in Anna University?
  18. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
22nd February 2011, 06:58 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: TANCET exam for M.E in Anna University for SC candidate? Is there a quota for SCs? Fee structure?

question no.1 - if i write exam in may 2011,can i do me in 2011??

Ans : Yes, you can do M.E in all colleges which comes under the TANCET exam..

question no.2 - i am sc,is there any quotas for sc.??

Ans : Yes, there are seperate quotas available for TANCET, it varies each year, after exam gets over by may they will surely give the list of seats for seperate quotas.

question no.3 - how many marks i have to get in tancet??

Ans : It depends upon how many students write the exam and how many seats available.. cause 2 yrs before only few students gave the TANCET exam hence getting marks like 20 - 30 ended up in very good colleges, but previous year many wrote the exam so getting 30 above was also tough to get into good colleges.. just prepare hard for the exam you can easily get through with good marks...so let us hope for the best...

question no.4 - fees structure for ME..??

Ans : It again depends upon which college you are going to join.. if you are going to join in anna university with TANCET marks then the fees range will be from 45K-65K.. If you are going to do in private it differs a lot....

hope this info. helps.... ALL THE BEST...
22nd February 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: TANCET exam for M.E in Anna University for SC candidate? Is there a quota for SCs? Fee structure?

can any one tell me when will be pgcet,pgecet,tancet conducted and what r the qualifying marks for each of them and what is the syllabus for cse
22nd February 2011, 07:25 PM
mishra245

Default Re: TANCET exam for M.E in Anna University for SC candidate? Is there a quota for SCs? Fee structure?

Yes you can get a Anna University by exam TANCET.
you should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree or equivalent in the corresponding discipline in which the student wants to pursue M.E./M.Tech. Full details will be available with the official admission notification.
and also the quota for other category students.
24th February 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

For obc is there any reservation?if am scoring good marks in tancet wat is the fee structure for mtech?
1st March 2011, 12:00 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

The Anna University (Chennai) will conduct the 2011 edition of the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2011) on May 29 and 30, 2011.
Availability of Application forms:

The form can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.Candidates can also download the form online through the website www.annauniv.edu. There will be a common form for all the programmes and candidates who want to appear for more than one programme has to pay additional examination fees for every programme

The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 26.04.2010, by 5.30 p.m. The Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered at any cost.
The application form is only for applying for the Common Entrance Test for admissions to M.B.A. / M.C.A. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes.
20th March 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i am BC candidate, how much the TANCET exam fee for ME ?
2nd April 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I do not have Tamil Nadu residence. What is the 'Other State candidates' reservation prevailing in TANCET M.Tech admissions? Is there any special quota available? What will be 'Other states candidates' cutoff mark to get into top institutions (just want to know the last year's cut-off mark )
7th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

anna university fee structure
8th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How many persons appeared M.E Entrance exam
15th June 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i need list of colleges which have part time M.E/M.Tech courses coming under anna university.
23rd June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the cutoff mark for mbc and sc to join in ME?
23rd June 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 29.399 in tancet..i am a chemical engineering student...is it a good score or not?
23rd June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 27.463 in tancet 2011 .am under SC .which kind of college i get..is there any possibilities for psg
23rd June 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the cut off marks for sc students for tancet exam
24th June 2011, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

i got 34 in tancet. can i get M.Tech in anna univ or mit or psg. i am a sc candidate.
24th June 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 27 in tancet , i'm sc candidate......this marks possible to get anna univ seat
24th June 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i scored 23.75 in tancet exam in ece department.im sc community.will i get anna university chennai for doing m.e?
25th June 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

tancet 2011 exam for m.c.a in anna university for sc candidate? is there a quota for sc?
25th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks for sc in tancet 2011 exam by annauniversity . i have secured 24.704 marks . please reply............
25th June 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Iam a SC canditate i got 44.096 in TANCEt 2011 can i get seat in anna university in chennai and what is the Fees structure for me to do M.TECH.
26th June 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR ME AFTER I GETTING 31.931 MARKS IN TANCET
26th June 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

how to apply me in annauniversity aftergetting31.913mark in tancet
26th June 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i get 31.913in tancet how to apply for me in colleges
27th June 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

how to get management quota seat in anna university for M.E..what is the procedure.Is there any application form.?
4th July 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me the first mark in chemical tancet 2011???
31st July 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i have tancet score 38.245,if i can get admission for mtech in coimbathore?
1st August 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

my tancet score is 23.42 will i get seat in any good college for ME (CSE) i belong to sc community.plz do reply
1st August 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

my tancet score is 23.42 will i get seat in any good college for ME (CSE) i belong to sc community.plz do reply
20th August 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

MY TANCET SCORE IS 39.38 IN ,ME ECE WILL I GET GOVT COLLEGE. I BELONG TO SC
28th January 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.e. , i belongs to sca community , what is the tancet minimum cut-off required to admission in govt. college ?
2nd March 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any quota for SCA category in TANCET. What is the cut off need for anna uviv(ceg campus)..........? anyone pls ans me........
28th April 2012, 03:19 PM
varutharajasatz

My tancet mark is 27.977 i am sc candidate if any chance to getting government college do mtech ece field
1st May 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

My tancet mark is 26.116 i'm sc candidate......this marks possible to get college in trichy
6th May 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i'm belongs to sc i got 33.73 sal i get anna (chennai,trichy) or psg for the branch BE ( EEE) pl reply me
24th July 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I belongs to SC category.. i scored 27.326 in TANCET 2012.... is there any chance to get seat in Government college / anna university tirunelveli.... plz help me.. wat is the highest score this year
19th May 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 42.8 in TANCET 2013..and i belongs to SC catagory. Is there any chance for getting seet in anna university chennai.....
21st May 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i am a sc candidate i secured 26.98 in TANCET is there any chance to get seet in anna
univ or goog college
13th June 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I got 10.5 marks in Tancet. I m a SCA candidate ..I got any seat for counciling.
16th June 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I am sc candidate I got 29.539 in TANCET is there any chance to get seat in anna university...
18th August 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

my sca rank is 244.5 ....can i get any good or average grade college in chennai....for doing M.E. please tell anyone
9th May 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i got 22.5 will i able to get anna univ guindy r MIT
11th May 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir am dhiliban am sc candidate i got 24 mark in tanscet,can i get good colleges for M.E around coimabtore,salem ...AM BE.EEE SIR..plz help me sir.say some college names too
26th May 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

my tancet score is 28.619 is there any possibility to join govt colleges?
7th June 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

if there any available seat for ex service men????i scored 23.4 in tancet exam...belong to sc category...any possibility to get seat in anna univ ceg campus??????
10th June 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I got 24.200 marks in MBA through tancet exam 2014, i belongs to SC community, is there any possible to get anna university campus.???
5th July 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i am doing on B.E aeronautical my aim is M.E aeronautical and im sc canditate ,,, sir how many marks need
17th August 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I hav scored 36.9 in tancet, can anyone tel me which college I will be get placed
Im SC ECE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?