25th February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study in Anna University for SC candidate with 32.174 marks in TANCET(ME)?

Hello Friends,
I have got 32.174 marks in TANCET(ME). I am a SC candidate. Is it possible to get seat in Anna University? I have written Production Engineering in TANCET. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Any possibility to join Anna University Chennai after scoring 39.3 marks in TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any possibility to get a government college in Anna University Counseling
  3. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.E. in Anna University for BC candidate?
  4. Can I get admission to study in Anna University if scored 27.241 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  5. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  6. What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?
  7. Possibility to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(CE) 2nd year student in Anna University?
  8. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  9. Is it possible to study Part Time MBA in Anna University if scored 40.6 marks in TANCET being a BC candidate?
  10. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  11. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  12. Is there any possibility to get seat under sports quota in Anna University counseling after scoring 126.25 as cutoff marks?
  13. Is there any possibility to get Anna University in Chennai after scoring GATE score of 334 and AIR Of 17755? I have scored 33.33
  14. Can I get any advantage of being a BC-B Muslim candidate and won medals to study M.E. through TANCET in Anna University?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in USA for a candidate who has scored 136 marks in Verbal and 150 marks in Quantitative of GRE?
  16. How much marks are needed in TANCET to get placed Anna University Chennai
  17. Can I apply to study B.Tech in Anna University if belong to Andhra Pradesh? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Possibility to get Anna University after scoring 38.37 in TANCET CSE? List of the top private colleges in Chennai?
14th March 2016, 02:20 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study in Anna University for SC candidate with 32.174 marks in TANCET(ME)?

According to the last year data it can be safely said that you will be eligible for the course in Anna University.
You will need to wait for the counseling process to begin now and once it begins you will get a better overview of how things stand.
You have a very good chance after looking into the last years data for the course of ME.
14th June 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study in Anna University for SC candidate with 32.174 marks in TANCET(ME)?

Dear Sir/Madam. I have got 38 marks in TANCET 2018. I am a SC candidate. Is it possible to get seat in Anna University in EEE department HIGH VOLTAGE ENGINEERING .M.E. Course, Kindly intimate as soon as possible .
8th July 2019, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir...2019 tancet result i have got 31.807 for ME ...category-sc ,,is there any possibility to get university government colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?