28th May 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Anna University or any other Government colleges with 20.021 marks in TANCET for SC candidate?

Sir,
I have got 20.021 marks in TANCET. My stream is Aeronautical, which type of college can I get through TANCET for M.Tech course? Is there any possible to get seat in Anna University or any Government colleges? And I belongs to SC category. Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study in Anna University for SC candidate with 32.174 marks in TANCET(ME)?
  2. Is there any possibility to get a government college in Anna University Counseling
  3. Can I get admission in any government college under Anna University after scoring 39.8 marks in TANCET M.E?
  4. Can I get admission to study in Anna University if scored 27.241 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  5. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  6. Any possibility to join Anna University Chennai after scoring 39.3 marks in TANCET?
  7. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  8. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges under Anna University if scored 48 marks in GATE and 51.07 marks in TANCET?
  9. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET?
  10. How can I get Anna university or any other government colleges? I've secured 36 marks in TANCET for MCA
  11. Possibility to get Anna University after scoring 38.37 in TANCET CSE? List of the top private colleges in Chennai?
  12. Will I get admission in Anna University, Chennai after scoring 49.286 in TANCET?
  13. TANCET(ME) seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg
  14. Which colleges are available for me in M.E counseling for TANCET after scoring 37.692 marks in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  16. How to do M.E in Environmental Engineering after scoring 24 marks in TANCET
  17. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  18. Which colleges are there under Anna university? Which MCA colleges can I get after scoring 28.250 marks in TANCET exam
2nd June 2016, 02:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Anna University or any other Government colleges with 20.021 marks in TANCET for SC candidate?

As you belong to the SC category, you can get admission in Anna University with the marks you have scored. But to get the exact details about the cut off marks, you must contact to the concerned authorities of the University as the cut off marks for admission varies from year to year. So, to get the exact details you must contact to the University.

Below I have uploaded the official website of Anna University, have a look over it.
http://www.annauniv.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?