16th February 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Can a BE with Civil branch apply for TANCET exam to study part time MBA? Best stream for me?

Hello sir, I have completed BE civil engineering and want to know can I apply for TANCET exam to study part time MBA courses? Best stream for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  2. Is it possible to study Part Time MBA in Anna University if scored 40.6 marks in TANCET being a BC candidate?
  3. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?
  5. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  6. Can I apply for TANCET ME Part Time after last date of TANCET?
  7. TANCET 2016 FAQ or Books for preparation?
  8. Which stream is better among Finance, Marketing and Operations to study in MBA? List of universities offering part time MBA in such stream?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in TANCET for study Part Time MCA course?
  10. Is it possible to get part time MBA through counselling with 449 rank in TANCET(MBA) for an employee with 10 months of experience in Cognizant?
  11. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  12. MCA [Part time] in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  14. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  15. Ways of apply for M.E as part time? Is TANCET score useful for doing M.E?
  16. How to do M.E part time transportation after finishing B.E civil?
  17. Is it possible to do PG Part Time through TANCET counseling?
  18. How should I apply for Part time ME course having completed BE and did not write TANCET Exam?
18th February 2017, 12:51 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a BE with Civil branch apply for TANCET exam to study part time MBA? Best stream for me?

Mentioning the eligibility criteria for TANCET exam
>> Candidate should be resident of Tamil Nadu state as this is state level exam.
>> Other state candidate can also apply but only limited seats are allot to them.
>> No NRI candidate can apply for this exam.
>> There is no age restriction to apply for this exam.
>> If you have completed BE with at least 50% marks in total from recognize university, you can then apply for this exam.
>> SC and ST candidate need to obtain only 45% marks in graduation.

** This exam is held in pen and paper mode only in the state of Tamil Nadu.
** Exam is divided in 4 section , where total marks of exam is 100
** Admit card is released in first week of march
** Result of this exam and score card is out in mid of April.

TANCET online registration process is explained in the image below.
19th February 2017, 05:56 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Default Re: Can a BE with Civil branch apply for TANCET exam to study part time MBA? Best stream for me?

Of-course, many graduate who belong to different faculty continues there studies by seeking admission in m.tech. courses. When student decides to apply for engineering field and in engineering in particular faculty , he learns various know-how covering all concern aspects in that field.But in M.Tech., student can apply and work in specific subject in the field.
Here,to take admission in Tamil Nadu students must be holding valid score in entrance exam called TANCET(Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) held by Anna university every year.

Candidate having valid score in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) also held once in year by seven different IIT's in India.

As in M.Tech. things get more specific, you have to understand in which subject you can do better.

M.Tech. courses in civil engineering are as follows:
1) Construction Management.
2) Structural Engineering.
3) Environmental engineering.
4) Geo-technical Engineering.
5) Town Planning.
6) Transportation Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?