25th February 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any restriction to study MBA in abroad for 31 years old?

Hello Everyone,

I am 31 years old and i have completed my B.Tech and working from the last 8 years. Now I want to study MBA in abroad. But as i have told you that i am 31 years of age then is there any restriction for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  4. How can a Indian student study MBA degree in abroad?
  5. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  6. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  10. Can I study MBA in Abroad with 49% in B.Com?
  11. What are the chances to appear GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Which is better to study among MBA and MS in abroad for CSE student?
  13. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  14. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  15. Chances to appear in GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  18. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
25th February 2016, 10:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any restriction to study MBA in abroad for 31 years old?

No, there is no age restriction to study MBA in Abroad at the age of 31 years. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline irrespective of age are eligible to pursue MBA course. To get admission in MBA course in Abroad universities, you must have to appear in GMAT (not mandatory) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?