9th September 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i take up MBA-IT or MCA as masters?

Hi,

I have completed Bsc.IT and now I am working at MNC.And now I have made my mind to go for part time study like MBA-IT/MCA but very much confused that which one should i select MBA-it or MCA.So can you please guide me on this. I want to study as well as work.

Thanks in Advance

10th September 2016, 05:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course should i take up MBA-IT or MCA as masters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have completed Bsc.IT and now I am working at MNC.And now I have made my mind to go for part time study like MBA-IT/MCA but very much confused that which one should i select MBA-it or MCA.So can you please guide me on this. I want to study as well as work.

Thanks in Advance

Both the courses are good courses only, if you are interested in programming and you want yourself to become a Software Developer in future, then you can choose MCA. If you are not interested in programming but want to work in IT industry then choose MBA Information Technology. The scope for both the courses is good in MNCs. The student can choose the course based on his taste and interest. As you have studied B.Sc IT, you can pursue MBA IT from any one of the reputed Business Schools. The MCA will take you to a technical job and MBA will take you to administration job.
31st October 2022, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should i take up MBA-IT or MCA as masters?

Hi, Im currently working in IT company as a tester. I want to do PG degree. Now i have a confusion that MCA or MBA IT. which one is suit for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?