19th August 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Part Time MBA in Anna University if scored 40.6 marks in TANCET being a BC candidate?

Sir,
I have scored 40.6 marks in TANCET MBA. I belongs to Backward community (BC). Is it possible for me to get a seat in Anna University for Part Time MBA? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  2. Can I get admission to study in Anna University if scored 27.241 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  3. Will I get Anna University Guindy campus for structural? I have scored 26.9 marks in TANCET
  4. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  6. Chances of getting into part time M.E. having 31.79 in TANCET?
  7. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  9. MCA [Part time] in Anna University?
  10. How to do M.E civil part time courses? I have finished civil engineering at Anna University Trichy
  11. What's the minimum marks required in TANCET to join MBA course in Anna University?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  13. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  14. Minimum score required to do MBA in Anna University through TANCET for ST candidate
  15. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  16. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  17. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges under Anna University if scored 48 marks in GATE and 51.07 marks in TANCET?
  18. What is the TANCET cutoff for MBA in Anna University
26th August 2015, 11:01 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to study Part Time MBA in Anna University if scored 40.6 marks in TANCET being a BC candidate?

Yes of course. You are absolutely eligible to apply for MBA course in Anna University. You are secured good scored in your TANCET examination. You can easily get the part time course in MBA course. Even, you can apply for full time course in Anna University.

The application forms will be available in the month of August or September in the official website of Anna University. Even, you can get the application form from offline mode as well. More details, visit the official website of Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?